News & Media
Manufacturing’s Future in a Digital Age – Register NowBy: Klugo Group10 November 2017 Events
We are excited to announce that we are exhibiting at the AMTIL National Conference – Manufacturing’s Future in a Digital Age. Digital manufacturing is the future of the industry, so come along to the event to find out more.
AMTIL’s one day National Conference will focus on the latest digitalisation, The Internet of Things – and will explore how the advancements in the digital world will impact the industry in both the short and long term.
Delegate packages include:
- Comprehensive full day conference program.
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea.
- Exclusive networking cocktail function.
- Full supply of delegate materials.
This conference provides a forum to learn about and discuss new technologies and initiatives in the digital manufacturing space.
- Discover new ideas and technologies to help your business thrive.
- Connect with key industry contacts.
- Learn from talented industry experts.
Covering topics such as Navigating to a Digital Future, Industry 4.0, How to Train the Next Generation Workforce and more, the event is set to be interesting, informative and enjoyable.
When: Tuesday 14 November 2017.
Where: Leonda by the Yarra, Hawthorn, VIC.
Time: 8:00am registration.
Cost: AMTIL members $390, non-AMTIL members $490.