Facility Management Software with NetSuite ERP
Provide top-class facility management services by implementing NextService field service management software with NetSuite ERP. NetSuite and NextService provides a single technology platform to streamline your businesses CRM, financial, project management, inventory management, and field service processes.
NetSuite + NextService: A native field service software with ERP for facility management businesses
Our facilities management software assists businesses with keeping high levels of customer service while making sure safety and company’s guidelines are followed.
- Improve your customer service response time with our facilities management ERP cloud solution. Allocate staff with the right skills to work orders and schedule future tasks among employees.
- Boost customer satisfaction by delivering outstanding on-site service with access to service history records of each client via mobile app.
- Track stock levels and asset usage in real-time allowing technicians to make use of inventory directly from our mobile facilities software.
- Create workflows, forms and checklists for the mobile app in order to follow facility management safety regulations and guidelines.
- Execute in-depth analysis on facility-services performance efficiency with dashboards and reports from our facility assets inspection software.
- Complete more work orders with the same number of staff using our smart, drag and drop scheduling board with employee geotagging functionality.
Looking for software for your facilities management business? Contact Klugo to find out more about NetSuite ERP and NextService
InfraCore – case study
Find out how a New Zealand contracting company who maintains and constructs public infrastructure, connected all its data, financials, scheduling, cases, service history – from anywhere, in real time.
NetSuite Ultimate Buyer’s Guide for field service organisations
This guide contains everything you need to know about NetSuite for field service businesses, from available modules and industry solutions through to pricing and technology platform. Download now to start your journey to the world’s leading Cloud ERP.
NetSuite ERP for your facilities management business
NetSuite ERP and NextService, field service management software, allows facility management companies to simplify their software strategy and consolidate their systems in a single platform of technology. Klugo in partnership with leading Developers of Native SuiteApps for NetSuite, has tailored and bundled the perfect Business Management Platform aimed at helping field service businesses in Australia to simplify, take control and quickly adapt to disrupting markets.
Sales CRM - Facility Management Software
When you are quoting and estimating for facility maintenance jobs, NetSuite CRM will help your sales team ensure that the process of managing presales, from estimates to opportunity pipeline, is as simple and automated as possible.
Our facility services management software offers NetSuite’s Marketing Automation module. It gives facilities management businesses the ability to automate their marketing campaigns to existing and potential clients and prospects. With NetSuite Marketing Automation, you will be able to understand where your leads are coming from and start making marketing decisions based on real ROI information.
Accounting and Finances - Field Service Software
NetSuite provides comprehensive accounting and financial functionality for facilities management businesses. Our facilities management software offers a perfect solution to execute and automate accounting tasks such as accounts payable and receivable and payroll.
- Lower manual accounting tasks by using the NetSuite Workflow and Approval automation engine.
- Reduce the time spent aggregating information to produce monthly progress invoices.
- Simplify project procurement through sophisticated advance procurement functionality.
- Rout and automate job billing upon completion to get paid quicker.
Field Service - Facilities Management Software
Having NextService as your on-platform field service management solution empowers your business with greater visibility and more accurate and timely job completion information.
You are also able to see the location of all mobile resources side by side with drag and drop scheduling tools making it easier than ever to choose right person, in the right location for the job.
NextService allows for multiple data types to be recorded in the field is captured efficiently through the mobile application and able to be reported on instantly within NetSuite.
Project Management – Project planning
NetSuite offers a complete on‑platform solution that is designed to help simplify project management and administration processes. When managing facility projects, you will be able to track all the financial and task metrics such as budgets, estimates, work in progress, bookings, invoices, billing milestones, percentage complete and costs.
Dashboard and Reporting - Field Service Software for Facilities Management
Get live updates about status and performance of your facility management business. Move to a more proactive decision-making approach by accessing operational reporting and up to date data.
Acquire a good understanding of staff performance and progress through real time updates. Design and leverage reports specific to your business to enhance performance and inform future direction.
Inventory, supply chain and MRP - Maintenance Work Order Software
With our facility management software system, managing inventory, materials, supply chain and work orders is easy. With NetSuite you can:
- Manage the project procurement process.
- Define demand or supply plans for work orders and assemblies.
- Manage a complex manufacturing process.
Control and run all your inventory locations and materials with NetSuite Inventory Management. NetSuite Work Orders and Assemblies and WIP and Routing functionality also allow you to expand the system to manage all manufacturing processes.
Workflow and Automation
NetSuite users can manage their workloads by setting up reminders and to do lists based on tasks that are assigned to them, as well as events that happen in the system.
These reminders and alerts can be placed on your home dashboard and provide a quick link through to the underlying tasks or transactions that require activity.
- Follow up tasks with automatic reminders and review work that require action such as quotes close to expire and more.
- Keep track of task progress, communications, documents and notes.
- Manage calls, events and tasks from any user, customer, project or vendor dashboard.
Our facility scheduling software and ERP are one-platform solution designed for facility maintenance and building management services such as:
Industrial & commercial cleaning
Cleaning management, rubbish removal
Building maintenance, property management
Graffitti removal, building management
Benefits of having NetSuite + NextService field service software in your company
- Increase utilisation up to 25% whilereducing administration costs
- Improve information management by eliminating paper-based processes and double data entry
- Manage inventory effectively
- Total asset visibility and improved operations
- Grow your business with accurate and timely industry specific reports and KPIs
- Make better decisions with real-time data transparency
Download our complete NetSuite guide for Australian Businesses
Everything there is to know about NetSuite + NextService to streamline your processes and automate your workflows from the field to the back office.
Your blueprint to achieving operational excellence in your business.