Medical Device Field Service Management Software with NetSuite ERP
Oracle Netsuite+NextService is ERP software with field service management capabilities to help medical equipment manufacturers manage installation and maintenance of medical devices.
Klugo offers medical Equipment service software on the NetSuite platform, providing a single-platform solution that includes mobile capabilities to boost productivity in your business.
- Schedule tasks more efficiently and increase technicians’ productivity when repairing, maintaining and distributing medical devices.
- Improve the customer experience and receive positive customer feedback when you give technicians access to historical service records for each piece of medical equipment via the mobile app.
- Automate and schedule medical device maintenance at point of sale and boost service contracts with our medical equipment field service software.
- Get a real-time view of data via mobile devices while in the field and access the same data via NetSuite on your computer while in the office. Seamless on-platform data transmission creates transparent reporting and analysis of your medical device service and distribution company.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations by capturing photos and signatures with the mobile app. Achieve 100% compliance through built in mandatory compliance checklists.
- Improve inventory management by allowing field technicians to use the app’s barcode reader within our medical equipment service software.
Looking for software for your medical device distribution business? Contact Klugo to find out more about NetSuite ERP and NextService
Gallay Case Study
Find out how Gallay, leading supplier of laboratory and medical equipment, gained 360 degrees visibility over the entire business and managed to schedule technicians with more efficiency.
Benefits of having NetSuite + NextService field service software in your company
- Increase utilisation up to 25% whilereducing administration costs
- Improve information management by eliminating paper-based processes and double data entry
- Manage inventory effectively
- Total asset visibility and improved operations
- Grow your business with accurate and timely industry specific reports and KPIs
- Make better decisions with real-time data transparency
NetSuite Ultimate Buyer’s Guide for field service organisations
This guide contains everything you need to know about NetSuite for field service businesses, from available modules and industry solutions through to pricing and technology platform. Download now to start your journey to the world’s leading Cloud ERP.
NetSuite ERP for your medical equipment business
Klugo, a leading NetSuite solution provider in Australia, implements NetSuite + NextService and caters to the needs of field-based businesses.
Sales CRM - Medical distribution software
NetSuite CRM is an adjustable solution that can be configured to suit your medical device business. When your team members need to access information about existing and potential clients and vendors, NetSuite offers the technology to manage contact details, communications and open cases.
NetSuite’s CRM users can record their own interactions with prospects and customers, and view other users’ interactions with contacts, which improves visibility and decision making.
With NetSuite, you get access to real-time information, which makes it easier to forecast your workload and revenues more accurately. Capture the information essential to driving the sales cycle of Medical equipment, use this information to progress opportunities and provide prospects with a seamless experience.
Accounting and finances - for medical device field service software
Get complete automation of the accounting process with NetSuite’s accounting and financial control functionality. Your team can manage preferred vendors from “Request for Quotation” to approvals, purchase orders and billing.
- Take control of project cash‑flow and increase the speed of payments by automating the project billing process.
- Change the way your business views information and makes decision with live key performance indicators, searches and reports.
- Because NetSuite is a multi-company management platform, you can seamlessly aggregate and report on all company data in one place.
Field Service - software for medical devices
NextService, a field management software solution, offers functionality to manage all aspects of medical device distribution in the field. This medical equipment field management software enables users to schedule inspections, installations, service, and repairs of medical equipment.
- Eliminate the use of paper for collecting data in the field and reduce time spent re-entering data into the system or from disparate field service management solutions.
- Improve customer engagement by providing your field service teams with real-time asset and customer data access.
- Leverage the data recorded in the sales cycle to streamline the sale through installation and repair process by eliminating the need to recollect or re-enter data for job scheduling.
Project management – Project planning medical equipment services
Manage projects effectively with NetSuite. You can easily create projects using built-in project templates, then simply assign resources.
- Project managers can track all the financial metrics of a project, including budgets, estimates, work in progress, bookings, invoices, billing milestones, percentage complete and costs.
- Teams can create revenue and cost estimates for engagements, and use “what if” scenarios to optimise price, margin, billing rates and staffing.
Dashboard and reporting - for the medical device field service
Manage your entire medical device supplier business on one single platform and report across all departments in real time. Klugo offer tailored dashboards, roles and reports for medical businesses in field service industry.
- Get roles and dashboards designed for the day-to-day activity of your employees to help your business improve customer service and productivity.
- Gain a better understanding of technician job performance and progress through real-time updates and KPIs.
- Make real-time business decisions using comprehensive, industry specific reports, KPI’s and Dashboards.
Inventory, supply chain and MRP - medical inventory management software
Schedule jobs and manage material requirements planning with NetSuite.
Use NetSuite industry proven functionality to capture information in the field with Work Centre Reporting. Avoid manual administration with a solution that helps keep information live.
- Manage supply plan timelines according to project task expected completion dates.
- Track inventory in multiple locations, including technician vehicles to eliminate $1000’s in stock writeoff / wasteage.
- Optimise the amount of stock you have on hand by using real historical data to predict demand.
Workflow and automation
Gain efficiency and flexibility with workflow automation. SuiteFlow is an easy-to-use tool to customise and automate business processes such as lead nurturing, sales approvals, purchase order approvals, collections management and more.
- Follow up tasks with automatic reminders. Set up reminders for tasks that need action and quotes that are close to expiry.
- Keep track of task progress, communications, documents and notes.
- Automate to-do lists based on saved searches.
- Manage calls, events and tasks from any user, customer, project or vendor dashboard.
- Rout approvals through business defined criteria.
Download the NetSuite buyers guide for distributors and businesses with field operations
Learn more about how NetSuite + NextService help businesses to take control of their systems, streamline their operations and automate their workflows from the field to the back office.