Plumbing and Water Treatment Management Software with NetSuite ERP
NetSuite + NextService is a single platform solution to assist plumbing, pumping and water treatment businesses schedule and dispatch installation, service and repair jobs at the click of a button. The wholistic business management solution provides total control of scheduling, billing, inventory management and all related tasks for excellent service delivery, job costing and financial clarity.
NextService + NetSuite: A plumbing field service software with ERP for your business
NextService, our job scheduling software, assists plumbing, water treatment and pump businesses improve field service efficiency and gain competitive advantages in job management, scheduling, and reporting.
Administration tasks are streamlined by using a single source of data, meaning paper-based processes are eliminated and billing is automated from within NetSuite. Technicians have access to the full history service history of a customer or an asset at their fingertips through a user-friendly mobile interface, leading to better customer service and repeat business.
- Ensure Plumbers, technicians and contractors have access to the right tools and parts needed to complete jobs and deliver more first-time fixes.
- Offer excellent customer service when allocating the right resource with the right skillset for the right job and increase customer satisfaction with our water treatment, pump servicing and plumbing and pumps dispatch software.
- Achieve 100% compliance through following definable OHS and other regulatory checklists and workflows on the NextService mobile app.
- Automate future plumbing repairs and preventive maintenance and build service revenue with our plumbing and water treatment service software.
- Follow procedures and capture photos, signatures and expenses in the field using NextService, a plumbing job and waste water treatment management software.Recognise profitable opportunities and frequency of service offerings by using the reports and dashboards available on our plumbing and pumps software with NetSuite ERP.
- Schedule plumbing jobs and review real-time job status more efficiently.
- Stop manual data entry and paperwork, trace plumber jobs and parts in real-time and get more jobs scheduled with less plumbers.
Looking for software for your plumbing business? Find out more about NetSuite ERP and NextService
Benefits of having NetSuite + NextService field service software in your company
- Increase utilisation up to 25% whilereducing administration costs
- Improve information management by eliminating paper-based processes and double data entry
- Manage inventory effectively
- Total asset visibility and improved operations
- Grow your business with accurate and timely industry specific reports and KPIs
- Make better decisions with real-time data transparency
NetSuite Ultimate Buyer’s Guide for field service organisations
This guide contains everything you need to know about NetSuite for field service businesses, from available modules and industry solutions through to pricing and technology platform. Download now to start your journey to the world’s leading Cloud ERP.
NetSuite ERP for your plumbing and water treatment business
NetSuite + NextService includes a significant number of modules that can be activated, personalising every module could implicate that go-live and development could take a very long time.
Via the SuiteSuccess model, we have rigorously tested a unified phased pathway for field service customers to successfully go-live in as fast as 100 days, and subsequently, help them scale their platform gradually as the adoption of the system solidifies and their business grows.
Sales CRM - software for plumbing and water treatment companies
NetSuite Customer Relationship Management (CRM) delivers powerful capabilities all in a single cloud solution, including sales force automation, marketing automation, and customer service and support. NetSuite CRM also includes powerful sales performance management, order management and partner management seamlessly integrated with your NetSuite ERP and ecommerce investments.
- Streamline lead-to-cash processes.
- Elevate productivity across your plumbing business with a 360-degree view of your customers.
- Improve sales performance through forecasting, upsell and commission management.
- Manage global sales, marketing, services and partner organisations.
- Remotely access CRM data on your mobile device.
Accounting and finances
NetSuite Advanced Financials brings complementary financial management functionality to NetSuite, including budgeting, expense allocations and amortisation, flexible billing management and statistical accounts. It helps ensure strong financial management by managing and monitoring budgets versus actuals. With expense management capabilities, NetSuite Advanced Financials provides sophisticated expense allocations that make it simple to assign expenses based on typical weightings, while amortisation schedules enable expenses to be amortised over time with ease.
Empower your plumbing and water treatment business with better visibility and more accurate information about jobs, tasks and schedules with NextService. Access the information important to you in real-time and use our drag and drop scheduling tools to choose the right service person for the job, based on skillset, location, job type, qualification, etc.
Project management - Project planning
Manage your services organisation more effectively with integrated project management, project tracking and reporting with NetSuite Project Management. You can automate project creation when specific services are sold and automatically track percent complete, time budgeted and time spent on project tasks. Reports for utilisation and backlog help analyse employee workloads and efficiency.
- Improve oversight of your operations, maintain tighter control of project accounting.
- Understand the true costs of the services you provide and get an accurate and detailed view of profitability.
- Improve productivity and drive efficiencies.
Dashboard and reporting - field service software for plumbing jobs
Business Intelligence becomes standard when operating from a single business management platform. With NetSuite, your dashboards become the main business intelligence tool to help your teams get live access to information, make informed decisions and streamline their workloads and tasks. There are also several built for NetSuite native enhancements that further expand NetSuite graphical charting and visual reporting functionality.
Klugo has developed a range of pre-built roles and dashboards specifically with the field service industry in mind. These roles and dashboards can be assigned to users to give them a starting point for managing their user experience and can be further configured by each individual user to give themselves a highly tailored experience and increase their overall efficiency.
Inventory, supply chain and MRP - Plumbing inventory software
With our plumbing inventory software with NetSuite can support your team to more effectively manage the supply requirements for your plumbing business.
- Make sure goods are available for future installation and plumbing servicing tasks.
- Optimise the amount of goods you have on hand by using real historical data to predict demand.
Workflow and automation - Plumbers management software
With NetSuite you can automate all your business processes for a maximum efficiency. Company tasks such as lead nurturing, collections management, sales discounting approvals, purchase order approvals and more can be set up easily with NetSuite’s inbuilt SuiteFlow functionality. Workflows can be triggered by a wide range of events in the system, such as creation, modification or even viewing.
Manage duties and jobs by setting up reminders and lists. Display on home dashboards reminders and alerts and get a quick access to transactions and records that require activity.
Klugo | Melbourne HO
95 Highbury Road
Burwood, VIC, 3125
Klugo | Sydney Office
23-25 Muriel Avenue
Rydalmere, NSW, 2116
Klugo | Adelaide Office
26 Flinders Street
Adelaide CBD, SA, 5000