BioPak have gone from strength to strength since investing in NetSuite. The decision to choose NetSuite stemmed from it being housed on the cloud. BioPak Founder Richard Fine says, NetSuite understand their business and it has helped them achieve scale without extra staff. The solution has helped double their daily orders from 40 to about 90-100. To learn more about how NetSuite has assisted with the growth of BioPak, watch the video here.
- Benefits of ERP: When is the right time to move to Cloud ERP?
- How Millennials are Changing the Field Service Industry
- The Benefits of Warehouse Pick, Pack and Ship Automation
- Klugo Group announces Mark Culverson as new Chief Executive Officer, Annaliese Kloé stays on as founding Director
- How the On-Premise ERP Model killed itself slowly.
- How the Right Software Implementation Strategy Supports Success in Growing Businesses.
- Top KPIs that Every Wholesaler Should be Tracking Right Now
- Manufacturing Software in 2019. How MRP Platforms have Changed.