Over the weekend, some of our Klugo team battled it out at a Barefoot Bowling Tournament. The event was organised to raise money for the Margaret Pratt Foundation for heart and lung transplant research. With about $4,000 raised, the event was a success. Check out the photo gallery here to see the team in action.
- How are Australian Service Companies Thriving Overseas?
- The Smoke is Dissipating, How can Technology Providers Help Australian Agroindustry?
- Sunny Days for Agribusiness Solar Distributors
- Latest scandals in Retail Payroll, how likely are they to happen to you?
- Technology can Enable Manufacturers to Grow by Onshoring
- Why Retailers Should Be Focusing On Creating Amazing Experiences
- Benefits of ERP: When is the right time to move to Cloud ERP?
- How Millennials are Changing the Field Service Industry