Over the weekend, some of our Klugo team battled it out at a Barefoot Bowling Tournament. The event was organised to raise money for the Margaret Pratt Foundation for heart and lung transplant research. With about $4,000 raised, the event was a success. Check out the photo gallery here to see the team in action.
- How Millennials are Changing the Field Service Industry
- The Benefits of Warehouse Pick, Pack and Ship Automation
- Klugo Group announces Mark Culverson as new Chief Executive Officer, Annaliese Kloé stays on as founding Director
- How the On-Premise ERP Model killed itself slowly.
- How the Right Software Implementation Strategy Supports Success in Growing Businesses.
- Top KPIs that Every Wholesaler Should be Tracking Right Now
- Manufacturing Software in 2019. How MRP Platforms have Changed.
- The Omni-Channel Retail Customer is Changing