What a great day yesterday was with Kim Macdonald from Klugo and Jeffrey Luckins from William Buck. The two shared thought leadership on the 3 key principles for a successful business. With insights into the Dick Smith case study attendees were able to reflect on their own business and contemplate on their own business pain points. The presentation explored what failure to plan and proactively manage risk can have a crippling effect on your business. The seminar offered practical tips and best practices for assessing and minimising critical business risks to save your business from becoming obsolete. Kim and Jeffrey will hold another session in the coming months.
- Klugo Group announces Mark Culverson as new Chief Executive Officer, Annaliese Kloé stays on as founding Director
- How the On-Premise ERP Model killed itself slowly.
- How the Right Software Implementation Strategy Supports Success in Growing Businesses.
- Top KPIs that Every Wholesaler Should be Tracking Right Now
- Manufacturing Software in 2019. How MRP Platforms have Changed.
- The Omni-Channel Retail Customer is Changing
- How is Field Service Software Helping Businesses to Get Ahead 2019?
- Is your distribution business getting divided by Xero? NetSuite can help.