What a great day yesterday was with Kim Macdonald from Klugo and Jeffrey Luckins from William Buck. The two shared thought leadership on the 3 key principles for a successful business. With insights into the Dick Smith case study attendees were able to reflect on their own business and contemplate on their own business pain points. The presentation explored what failure to plan and proactively manage risk can have a crippling effect on your business. The seminar offered practical tips and best practices for assessing and minimising critical business risks to save your business from becoming obsolete. Kim and Jeffrey will hold another session in the coming months.
- NetSuite iOS App – Phone Calls Logging
- Top 7 Trends in Field Service Technology in 2019
- ERP Terminology Demystified
- Top 5 Features of NetSuite Starter Edition to Automate Small Business Administration
- The Unbelievable Real Cost of Running a Field Service Business on Paper.
- MRP, ERP or BMP? Manufacturing Technology for 2019.
- 4 Simple Steps to Reduce Cart Abandonment and Increase Online Sales
- Three Key Tools Driving Transformation in Wholesale Distribution.