Klugo held a business success breakfast this week with Charted Accounting and Business Advisory firm William Buck. The breakfast featured great Australian business case studies, including the rise and fall of Dick Smith electronics. Klugo and William Bucks clients and prospects came together for this event with the aim of conveying the importance of maintaining strong and relevant business systems, governance and strategy to the audience. We would like to thank all who attended with special thanks to William Buck for partnering with us. For a snapshot of the insights covered, we will be uploading clips of the event shortly. Keep checking our website or look for them on our LinkedIn page. If you are interested in attending future events like this, please contact our Events Coordinator Natalie Dean on 03 9244 3549.
- NetSuite iOS App – Phone Calls Logging
- Top 7 Trends in Field Service Technology in 2019
- ERP Terminology Demystified
- Top 5 Features of NetSuite Starter Edition to Automate Small Business Administration
- The Unbelievable Real Cost of Running a Field Service Business on Paper.
- MRP, ERP or BMP? Manufacturing Technology for 2019.
- 4 Simple Steps to Reduce Cart Abandonment and Increase Online Sales
- Three Key Tools Driving Transformation in Wholesale Distribution.