Klugo held a business success breakfast this week with Charted Accounting and Business Advisory firm William Buck. The breakfast featured great Australian business case studies, including the rise and fall of Dick Smith electronics. Klugo and William Bucks clients and prospects came together for this event with the aim of conveying the importance of maintaining strong and relevant business systems, governance and strategy to the audience. We would like to thank all who attended with special thanks to William Buck for partnering with us. For a snapshot of the insights covered, we will be uploading clips of the event shortly. Keep checking our website or look for them on our LinkedIn page. If you are interested in attending future events like this, please contact our Events Coordinator Natalie Dean on 03 9244 3549.
- 5 Keys to Face Disruption in Maintenance for Construction Industry
- How Cloud Technology Supports a Decentralised Workforce and Increases Operational Efficiency.
- Maximising Safety and Minimising Contact. How FSM Software Is Empowering Field Based Service Businesses?
- Business Norms vs Business Necessity. The Four Key “Why’s” Industries Are Now Revisiting.
- How are Australian Service Companies Thriving Overseas?
- The Smoke is Dissipating, How can Technology Providers Help Australian Agroindustry?
- Sunny Days for Agribusiness Solar Distributors
- Latest scandals in Retail Payroll, how likely are they to happen to you?