Klugo held a business success breakfast this week with Charted Accounting and Business Advisory firm William Buck. The breakfast featured great Australian business case studies, including the rise and fall of Dick Smith electronics. Klugo and William Bucks clients and prospects came together for this event with the aim of conveying the importance of maintaining strong and relevant business systems, governance and strategy to the audience. We would like to thank all who attended with special thanks to William Buck for partnering with us. For a snapshot of the insights covered, we will be uploading clips of the event shortly. Keep checking our website or look for them on our LinkedIn page. If you are interested in attending future events like this, please contact our Events Coordinator Natalie Dean on 03 9244 3549.
- Klugo Group announces Mark Culverson as new Chief Executive Officer, Annaliese Kloé stays on as founding Director
- How the On-Premise ERP Model killed itself slowly.
- How the Right Software Implementation Strategy Supports Success in Growing Businesses.
- Top KPIs that Every Wholesaler Should be Tracking Right Now
- Manufacturing Software in 2019. How MRP Platforms have Changed.
- The Omni-Channel Retail Customer is Changing
- How is Field Service Software Helping Businesses to Get Ahead 2019?
- Is your distribution business getting divided by Xero? NetSuite can help.