SuiteWorld is just around the corner and we are looking forward to showcasing our field service solution. Join us at booth 833 to see demonstrations of our award-winning field service software, built for NetSuite. We will be highlighting how NextService seamlessly works with the NetSuite platform, giving you full visibility in the field. On display will be our schedule board and our mobile capability. These two features improve efficiency by allowing your team to work without interruption. Learn how to filter your schedule board via region and allocate staff simply through its drag-and-drop capability. It’s a flexible platform to manage casual staff or flexible working hours. Our mobile capability will allow your service agents to work on location, enabling them access to NetSuite. Even in rural locations when the internet is almost impossible, NextService allows staff to continue to work offline. All information recorded will automatically sync when back online. What’s most exciting is our NextService software can now be installed as a bundle. Want to know how? Visit us at SuiteWorld to learn more. Don’t forget to take a photo with our hashtag #MakeFieldServiceHappy to go into the draw to win a prize. You have to be in it to win it, so have fun! Interested in a webinar? Let us know what you would be interested in learning, by filling in the form here.
- Headland Machinery – Case Study
- Why Retailers Should Be Focusing On Creating Amazing Experiences
- Benefits of ERP: When is the right time to move to Cloud ERP?
- How Millennials are Changing the Field Service Industry
- The Benefits of Warehouse Pick, Pack and Ship Automation
- Klugo Group announces Mark Culverson as new Chief Executive Officer, Annaliese Kloé stays on as founding Director
- How the On-Premise ERP Model killed itself slowly.
- How the Right Software Implementation Strategy Supports Success in Growing Businesses.