NextService was on show at SuiteWorld again this year, where the newest release of the award winning solution was unveiled.
For all who attended the exhibition, hopefully you managed to get a glimpse of the latest version of our product. NextService exhibited at stand 733, providing visitors with live demonstrations of the new product features such as the new mobile app and the redesigned schedule board.
As always, NetSuite provided the perfect environment for solution providers to showcase innovative technology that can transform businesses.
The overall theme of this years exhibition was “Disruptive Technology” and how it is affecting businesses today. There were inspirational guest speakers who talked in depth about this topic providing solutions on how best to deal with this form of technology. The need to continually innovate is a necessity in a competitive industry that is IT.
If you were unable to attend the exhibition and see the new product features, we will be hosting a webinar where you will be able to see first hand a live demonstration of how NextService operates.
During the live demonstration, we will walk you through:
- Basic NextService functions
- The new NextService schedule board & real-time scheduling
- Key features including integrated mobile, surveys, parts management, customer signature, invoicing from the field & warranty management
- Retaining your one-system solution with Build for NetSuite architecture
- Mobile application & business efficiencies
In total, the webinar will run for 15 minutes with extra time for questions at the end. To attend the webinar just click the GoToMeeting Link:
Access Code: 788-761-677
To dial in, use:
Australia : +61 2 9087 3604
United States : +1 (312) 757-3126
Canada : +1 (647) 497-9391
If you are planning on attending our webinar, session times are as follows:
Australia – Friday May 22
6 am EST
USA – Thursday May 21
- 1 pm Pacific Daylight Time
- 2 pm Mountain Daylight Time
- 3 pm Central Daylight Time
- 4 pm Eastern Daylight Time
If you are unable to attend the webinar and would like to see the demonstration, email [email protected] with your details and we will forward you a link.