It’s that time of year again for Klugo and Headland Machinery’s 6th annual Oktoberfest Event. Get excited for beer, bratwurst and more as this event is expected to attract more guests than before. Follow our hashtag #OktoberfestFun to keep up to date with the latest news and updates. We look forward to sharing a beer (or two) with you so make sure you register your place at this event. Prost! Event Details: When: Thursday 6 October 2016 Time: 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm Location: 95 Highbury Road, Burwood VIC 3125 RSVP: Thursday 29 September 2016 Don’t forget to register as places are limited. [ninja_form id=20]
- Klugo Group announces Mark Culverson as new Chief Executive Officer, Annaliese Kloé stays on as founding Director
- How the On-Premise ERP Model killed itself slowly.
- How the Right Software Implementation Strategy Supports Success in Growing Businesses.
- Top KPIs that Every Wholesaler Should be Tracking Right Now
- Manufacturing Software in 2019. How MRP Platforms have Changed.
- The Omni-Channel Retail Customer is Changing
- How is Field Service Software Helping Businesses to Get Ahead 2019?
- Is your distribution business getting divided by Xero? NetSuite can help.