Our 6th annual Oktoberfest food and wine festival is only 5 weeks away. It’s not Oktoberfest without traditional bratwurst sausages, sauerkraut, and pretzels (yum!), so, we have the expert himself, known as the “Wurstman”, Tom Wagner from Wagner Fine Foods. Not only do we have traditional food, we also have a selection of German beer. Whether you like a pale ale or a lager we have something for everyone. You get to take home a keepsake Beer Stein and if you don’t like beer, there’s wine. If that’s not enough, we will have live music and two very special guest speakers, Greg Roebuck, Founder of Carsales.com and Neil Tilley, Director at Latache Investments. The pair will share their Variety Bash experience, driving from Melbourne to Darwin to raise money for the Children’s Charity. So, if you want to be part of our 6th annual Oktoberfest celebration make sure you register here.
- New Tools of the Trade Needed for Retailers
- How Smart Equipment Hire Businesses Stay Successful
- Top 7 Trends in Field Service Technology in 2019
- ERP Terminology Demystified
- Top 5 Features of NetSuite Starter Edition to Automate Small Business Administration
- The Unbelievable Real Cost of Running a Field Service Business on Paper.
- MRP, ERP or BMP? Manufacturing Technology for 2019.
- 4 Simple Steps to Reduce Cart Abandonment and Increase Online Sales