Our 6th annual Oktoberfest food and wine festival is only 5 weeks away. It’s not Oktoberfest without traditional bratwurst sausages, sauerkraut, and pretzels (yum!), so, we have the expert himself, known as the “Wurstman”, Tom Wagner from Wagner Fine Foods. Not only do we have traditional food, we also have a selection of German beer. Whether you like a pale ale or a lager we have something for everyone. You get to take home a keepsake Beer Stein and if you don’t like beer, there’s wine. If that’s not enough, we will have live music and two very special guest speakers, Greg Roebuck, Founder of Carsales.com and Neil Tilley, Director at Latache Investments. The pair will share their Variety Bash experience, driving from Melbourne to Darwin to raise money for the Children’s Charity. So, if you want to be part of our 6th annual Oktoberfest celebration make sure you register here.
- How Millennials are Changing the Field Service Industry
- The Benefits of Warehouse Pick, Pack and Ship Automation
- Klugo Group announces Mark Culverson as new Chief Executive Officer, Annaliese Kloé stays on as founding Director
- How the On-Premise ERP Model killed itself slowly.
- How the Right Software Implementation Strategy Supports Success in Growing Businesses.
- Top KPIs that Every Wholesaler Should be Tracking Right Now
- Manufacturing Software in 2019. How MRP Platforms have Changed.
- The Omni-Channel Retail Customer is Changing