Our 6th annual Oktoberfest food and wine festival is only 5 weeks away. It’s not Oktoberfest without traditional bratwurst sausages, sauerkraut, and pretzels (yum!), so, we have the expert himself, known as the “Wurstman”, Tom Wagner from Wagner Fine Foods. Not only do we have traditional food, we also have a selection of German beer. Whether you like a pale ale or a lager we have something for everyone. You get to take home a keepsake Beer Stein and if you don’t like beer, there’s wine. If that’s not enough, we will have live music and two very special guest speakers, Greg Roebuck, Founder of Carsales.com and Neil Tilley, Director at Latache Investments. The pair will share their Variety Bash experience, driving from Melbourne to Darwin to raise money for the Children’s Charity. So, if you want to be part of our 6th annual Oktoberfest celebration make sure you register here.
- Cloud-based ERP system designed for field service operations
- ERP software: why security and surveillance businesses need to know about it
- Solar Businesses: Improve Productivity with Digital Transformation
- Technological Innovations in the HVAC Industry
- Are Toxic KPIs Damaging Your Team’s Performance?
- 5 Keys to Face Disruption in Maintenance for Construction Industry
- How Cloud Technology Supports a Decentralised Workforce and Increases Operational Efficiency.
- Maximising Safety and Minimising Contact. How FSM Software Is Empowering Field Based Service Businesses?