It’s over for another year! Thank you to all who attended, we hope you enjoyed a beer on us and ate a bratwurst or two. This year was our biggest event so far and it wouldn’t have been possible without a number of businesses that helped sponsor and supply us with amazing treats. We would like to extend a big thank you to our Guest Speakers, Greg Roebuck and Neil Tilley for bringing in your car and sharing some amazing stories with us. We would also like to thank our sponsors of the event – BOC, Finlease, House of Uniforms and NetSuite. A special thanks goes out to the team at Moondarra Cheese for supplying us with some amazing cheese varieties, and Griffiths Coffee for providing samples of unbelievable coffee. Thank you to Andrew Peace Wines for supplying the wine for the evening and of course Tom Wagner or the Wurstman for cooking up a storm. On behalf of the team at Klugo and Headland, we hope you enjoyed the night and we look forward to celebrating with you next year. If you were unable to make it to the event this year, make sure you mark it on your calendar for 2017. To see all the photos from the night, click here.
- 5 Keys to Face Disruption in Maintenance for Construction Industry
- How Cloud Technology Supports a Decentralised Workforce and Increases Operational Efficiency.
- Maximising Safety and Minimising Contact. How FSM Software Is Empowering Field Based Service Businesses?
- Business Norms vs Business Necessity. The Four Key “Why’s” Industries Are Now Revisiting.
- How are Australian Service Companies Thriving Overseas?
- The Smoke is Dissipating, How can Technology Providers Help Australian Agroindustry?
- Sunny Days for Agribusiness Solar Distributors
- Latest scandals in Retail Payroll, how likely are they to happen to you?