Oktoberfest is one of the largest festivals in the world, but how did Oktoberfest come to be? Believe it or not… it started with a Royal wedding. It was the wedding of King Ludwig I, and Princess Therese of Saxony-Hildburghausen that sparked the initiation of the festival. The citizens of Munich were invited to attend the royal event which was held on the fields in front of the city gates. The fields were named Theresienwiese (“Theresa’s fields”) in honour of the Princess. Today, it has since been abbreviated to the “Wies’n”. To read more about the history of the event, click here. If you would like to attend Klugo’s 6th annual Oktoberfest event please register your place here.
- New Tools of the Trade Needed for Retailers
- How Smart Equipment Hire Businesses Stay Successful
- Top 7 Trends in Field Service Technology in 2019
- ERP Terminology Demystified
- Top 5 Features of NetSuite Starter Edition to Automate Small Business Administration
- The Unbelievable Real Cost of Running a Field Service Business on Paper.
- MRP, ERP or BMP? Manufacturing Technology for 2019.
- 4 Simple Steps to Reduce Cart Abandonment and Increase Online Sales