Oktoberfest is one of the largest festivals in the world, but how did Oktoberfest come to be? Believe it or not… it started with a Royal wedding. It was the wedding of King Ludwig I, and Princess Therese of Saxony-Hildburghausen that sparked the initiation of the festival. The citizens of Munich were invited to attend the royal event which was held on the fields in front of the city gates. The fields were named Theresienwiese (“Theresa’s fields”) in honour of the Princess. Today, it has since been abbreviated to the “Wies’n”. To read more about the history of the event, click here. If you would like to attend Klugo’s 6th annual Oktoberfest event please register your place here.
- How Millennials are Changing the Field Service Industry
- The Benefits of Warehouse Pick, Pack and Ship Automation
- Klugo Group announces Mark Culverson as new Chief Executive Officer, Annaliese Kloé stays on as founding Director
- How the On-Premise ERP Model killed itself slowly.
- How the Right Software Implementation Strategy Supports Success in Growing Businesses.
- Top KPIs that Every Wholesaler Should be Tracking Right Now
- Manufacturing Software in 2019. How MRP Platforms have Changed.
- The Omni-Channel Retail Customer is Changing