Oktoberfest is one of the largest festivals in the world, but how did Oktoberfest come to be? Believe it or not… it started with a Royal wedding. It was the wedding of King Ludwig I, and Princess Therese of Saxony-Hildburghausen that sparked the initiation of the festival. The citizens of Munich were invited to attend the royal event which was held on the fields in front of the city gates. The fields were named Theresienwiese (“Theresa’s fields”) in honour of the Princess. Today, it has since been abbreviated to the “Wies’n”. To read more about the history of the event, click here. If you would like to attend Klugo’s 6th annual Oktoberfest event please register your place here.
- How are Australian Service Companies Thriving Overseas?
- The Smoke is Dissipating, How can Technology Providers Help Australian Agroindustry?
- Sunny Days for Agribusiness Solar Distributors
- Latest scandals in Retail Payroll, how likely are they to happen to you?
- Technology can Enable Manufacturers to Grow by Onshoring
- Why Retailers Should Be Focusing On Creating Amazing Experiences
- Benefits of ERP: When is the right time to move to Cloud ERP?
- How Millennials are Changing the Field Service Industry