Klugo has recently partnered with Alternative Technology Solutions to offer NextService to the US market. Alternative Technology Solutions (www.alttechsolutions.com), focused on the manufacturing and distribution industries and with more than 700 customers worldwide, is opening its first cloud ERP practice through its NetSuite partnership, offering planning, implementation, optimisation, training and integration solutions. Based in Aliso Viejo, Calif., with offices in Boston, Chicago, Atlanta, Indianapolis and Mexico, Alternative Technology Solutions will leverage NetSuite’s capabilities tailored to manufacturers and distributors in its implementations and customisations of the integrated cloud solution. Alternative Technology Solutions, founded in 2009 and ranked #116 on the 2013 Inc. 500/5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., is also planning to leverage the NetSuite SuiteCloud Development Platform to offer its iQ configure, price, quote application and Connect integration solutions as NetSuite SuiteApps. “The ERP platform is the backbone of the business, especially in manufacturing. NetSuite is established as a real leader in the industry,” said Vivian Keena, Alternative Technology Solutions Founder and CEO. “Our focus is on using our deep vertical expertise to bring the best of the cloud to manufacturers and distributors and enable clients to make the most of the NetSuite platform for greater agility, efficiency, visibility and reporting capability.” Read more about Alternative Technology Solutions.
- Klugo Group announces Mark Culverson as new Chief Executive Officer, Annaliese Kloé stays on as founding Director
- How the On-Premise ERP Model killed itself slowly.
- How the Right Software Implementation Strategy Supports Success in Growing Businesses.
- Top KPIs that Every Wholesaler Should be Tracking Right Now
- Manufacturing Software in 2019. How MRP Platforms have Changed.
- The Omni-Channel Retail Customer is Changing
- How is Field Service Software Helping Businesses to Get Ahead 2019?
- Is your distribution business getting divided by Xero? NetSuite can help.