Klugo has recently partnered with Alternative Technology Solutions to offer NextService to the US market. Alternative Technology Solutions (www.alttechsolutions.com), focused on the manufacturing and distribution industries and with more than 700 customers worldwide, is opening its first cloud ERP practice through its NetSuite partnership, offering planning, implementation, optimisation, training and integration solutions. Based in Aliso Viejo, Calif., with offices in Boston, Chicago, Atlanta, Indianapolis and Mexico, Alternative Technology Solutions will leverage NetSuite’s capabilities tailored to manufacturers and distributors in its implementations and customisations of the integrated cloud solution. Alternative Technology Solutions, founded in 2009 and ranked #116 on the 2013 Inc. 500/5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., is also planning to leverage the NetSuite SuiteCloud Development Platform to offer its iQ configure, price, quote application and Connect integration solutions as NetSuite SuiteApps. “The ERP platform is the backbone of the business, especially in manufacturing. NetSuite is established as a real leader in the industry,” said Vivian Keena, Alternative Technology Solutions Founder and CEO. “Our focus is on using our deep vertical expertise to bring the best of the cloud to manufacturers and distributors and enable clients to make the most of the NetSuite platform for greater agility, efficiency, visibility and reporting capability.” Read more about Alternative Technology Solutions.
- NetSuite iOS App – Phone Calls Logging
- Top 7 Trends in Field Service Technology in 2019
- ERP Terminology Demystified
- Top 5 Features of NetSuite Starter Edition to Automate Small Business Administration
- The Unbelievable Real Cost of Running a Field Service Business on Paper.
- MRP, ERP or BMP? Manufacturing Technology for 2019.
- 4 Simple Steps to Reduce Cart Abandonment and Increase Online Sales
- Three Key Tools Driving Transformation in Wholesale Distribution.