January 27, 2016 – Klugo is pleased to announce the opening of an additional office in Sydney, Australia. “The move to Sydney is the perfect fit for Klugo, as it will provide the opportunity to tap into the NSW market. As our business is expanding, we are looking forward to growing our team in Sydney and ultimately build upon our existing client base.” Annaliese Kloe, Managing Director said. Klugo is also excited to announce that Michael Dean has been appointed as Klugo’s new Business Consultant. Working out of the Sydney office, his role will be to build upon existing relationships and build new relationships within Klugo’s target verticals (manufacturing, retail and wholesale distribution). “I’m excited to start on this journey with Klugo. There is a lot of potential to come out of Sydney, so I am eager to hit the ground running and help businesses get the most out of their system.” Dean says.
- NetSuite iOS App – Phone Calls Logging
- Top 7 Trends in Field Service Technology in 2019
- ERP Terminology Demystified
- Top 5 Features of NetSuite Starter Edition to Automate Small Business Administration
- The Unbelievable Real Cost of Running a Field Service Business on Paper.
- MRP, ERP or BMP? Manufacturing Technology for 2019.
- 4 Simple Steps to Reduce Cart Abandonment and Increase Online Sales
- Three Key Tools Driving Transformation in Wholesale Distribution.