January 27, 2016 – Klugo is pleased to announce the opening of an additional office in Sydney, Australia. “The move to Sydney is the perfect fit for Klugo, as it will provide the opportunity to tap into the NSW market. As our business is expanding, we are looking forward to growing our team in Sydney and ultimately build upon our existing client base.” Annaliese Kloe, Managing Director said. Klugo is also excited to announce that Michael Dean has been appointed as Klugo’s new Business Consultant. Working out of the Sydney office, his role will be to build upon existing relationships and build new relationships within Klugo’s target verticals (manufacturing, retail and wholesale distribution). “I’m excited to start on this journey with Klugo. There is a lot of potential to come out of Sydney, so I am eager to hit the ground running and help businesses get the most out of their system.” Dean says.
- Benefits of ERP: When is the right time to move to Cloud ERP?
- How Millennials are Changing the Field Service Industry
- The Benefits of Warehouse Pick, Pack and Ship Automation
- Klugo Group announces Mark Culverson as new Chief Executive Officer, Annaliese Kloé stays on as founding Director
- How the On-Premise ERP Model killed itself slowly.
- How the Right Software Implementation Strategy Supports Success in Growing Businesses.
- Top KPIs that Every Wholesaler Should be Tracking Right Now
- Manufacturing Software in 2019. How MRP Platforms have Changed.