Klugo will be exhibiting at this year’s Victorian Manufacturing Showcase on October 18 at FedUni TAFE in Ballarat. The theme of the the showcase this year is “Leveraging Opportunities in Growth Sectors” and Klugo’s Professional Services Director Daniel Perry will be apart of the Q&A session. There will be a number of industry experts speaking at the different sessions and the event is the perfect chance to network with fellow peers. To register your attendance at the event, click here.
- Klugo Group announces Mark Culverson as new Chief Executive Officer, Annaliese Kloé stays on as founding Director
- How the On-Premise ERP Model killed itself slowly.
- How the Right Software Implementation Strategy Supports Success in Growing Businesses.
- Top KPIs that Every Wholesaler Should be Tracking Right Now
- Manufacturing Software in 2019. How MRP Platforms have Changed.
- The Omni-Channel Retail Customer is Changing
- How is Field Service Software Helping Businesses to Get Ahead 2019?
- Is your distribution business getting divided by Xero? NetSuite can help.