Klugo will be exhibiting at this year’s Victorian Manufacturing Showcase on October 18 at FedUni TAFE in Ballarat. The theme of the the showcase this year is “Leveraging Opportunities in Growth Sectors” and Klugo’s Professional Services Director Daniel Perry will be apart of the Q&A session. There will be a number of industry experts speaking at the different sessions and the event is the perfect chance to network with fellow peers. To register your attendance at the event, click here.
News and articles
- Cloud-based ERP system designed for field service operations
- ERP software: why security and surveillance businesses need to know about it
- Solar Businesses: Improve Productivity with Digital Transformation
- Technological Innovations in the HVAC Industry
- Are Toxic KPIs Damaging Your Team’s Performance?