Klugo will be exhibiting at this year’s Victorian Manufacturing Showcase on October 18 at FedUni TAFE in Ballarat. The theme of the the showcase this year is “Leveraging Opportunities in Growth Sectors” and Klugo’s Professional Services Director Daniel Perry will be apart of the Q&A session. There will be a number of industry experts speaking at the different sessions and the event is the perfect chance to network with fellow peers. To register your attendance at the event, click here.
- New Tools of the Trade Needed for Retailers
- How Smart Equipment Hire Businesses Stay Successful
- Top 7 Trends in Field Service Technology in 2019
- ERP Terminology Demystified
- Top 5 Features of NetSuite Starter Edition to Automate Small Business Administration
- The Unbelievable Real Cost of Running a Field Service Business on Paper.
- MRP, ERP or BMP? Manufacturing Technology for 2019.
- 4 Simple Steps to Reduce Cart Abandonment and Increase Online Sales