Two global software leaders have entered in a cloud alliance to provide “innovative and foolproof solutions” to businesses. NetSuite and Microsoft have announced a partnership that will allow companies to connect NetSuite’s ERP with Microsoft 365, Windows and Microsoft Azure. This partnership will open up new doors for NetSuite customers wanting to increase business efficiency, growth and innovation. Zach Nelson, NetSuite CEO says the new alliance with Microsoft will help companies transform their key business functionality. “We’re thrilled to work with Microsoft to deliver a fluid cloud environment across the key NetSuite and Microsoft applications that companies and their employees rely on to continually improve their day-to-day operations and run their business better and more efficiently.” said Mr Nelson. Microsoft’s Corporate Vice President of Developer Platform & Evangelism and Chief Evangelist, Steve Guggenheimer says NetSuite will assist with cloud integrations and give businesses the opportunity to grow. “Our joint vision is all about giving people the freedom to get more done through the broadening set of devices they interact with that in turn helps businesses innovate and grow.” If you are using Microsoft and want to know how incorporating NetSuite into your business can help improve efficiency, contact Klugo on 9244 3500 or email us at [email protected] to discuss how you can get the best out of your NetSuite and Microsoft solutions.
- Headland Machinery – Case Study
- Why Retailers Should Be Focusing On Creating Amazing Experiences
- Benefits of ERP: When is the right time to move to Cloud ERP?
- How Millennials are Changing the Field Service Industry
- The Benefits of Warehouse Pick, Pack and Ship Automation
- Klugo Group announces Mark Culverson as new Chief Executive Officer, Annaliese Kloé stays on as founding Director
- How the On-Premise ERP Model killed itself slowly.
- How the Right Software Implementation Strategy Supports Success in Growing Businesses.