Two global software leaders have entered in a cloud alliance to provide “innovative and foolproof solutions” to businesses. NetSuite and Microsoft have announced a partnership that will allow companies to connect NetSuite’s ERP with Microsoft 365, Windows and Microsoft Azure. This partnership will open up new doors for NetSuite customers wanting to increase business efficiency, growth and innovation. Zach Nelson, NetSuite CEO says the new alliance with Microsoft will help companies transform their key business functionality. “We’re thrilled to work with Microsoft to deliver a fluid cloud environment across the key NetSuite and Microsoft applications that companies and their employees rely on to continually improve their day-to-day operations and run their business better and more efficiently.” said Mr Nelson. Microsoft’s Corporate Vice President of Developer Platform & Evangelism and Chief Evangelist, Steve Guggenheimer says NetSuite will assist with cloud integrations and give businesses the opportunity to grow. “Our joint vision is all about giving people the freedom to get more done through the broadening set of devices they interact with that in turn helps businesses innovate and grow.” If you are using Microsoft and want to know how incorporating NetSuite into your business can help improve efficiency, contact Klugo on 9244 3500 or email us at [email protected] to discuss how you can get the best out of your NetSuite and Microsoft solutions.
- NetSuite iOS App – Phone Calls Logging
- Top 7 Trends in Field Service Technology in 2019
- ERP Terminology Demystified
- Top 5 Features of NetSuite Starter Edition to Automate Small Business Administration
- The Unbelievable Real Cost of Running a Field Service Business on Paper.
- MRP, ERP or BMP? Manufacturing Technology for 2019.
- 4 Simple Steps to Reduce Cart Abandonment and Increase Online Sales
- Three Key Tools Driving Transformation in Wholesale Distribution.