Klugo is excited that one of the most successful software companies in world has acquired NetSuite. We see this as a vote of confidence in both cloud-based platforms and the software as a service business model. Oracle purchased the business for approximately $9.3 Billion and released the news of the deal on July 28. In a statement, Mark Hurd CEO of Oracle says, “Oracle and NetSuite cloud applications are complementary, and will coexist in the marketplace forever. We intend to invest heavily in both products – engineering and distribution.” For Klugo it is business as usual, we look forward to evaluating the extended Oracle product family and possibly offering NetSuite complimentary solutions and technologies to our customers.
- Benefits of ERP: When is the right time to move to Cloud ERP?
- How Millennials are Changing the Field Service Industry
- The Benefits of Warehouse Pick, Pack and Ship Automation
- Klugo Group announces Mark Culverson as new Chief Executive Officer, Annaliese Kloé stays on as founding Director
- How the On-Premise ERP Model killed itself slowly.
- How the Right Software Implementation Strategy Supports Success in Growing Businesses.
- Top KPIs that Every Wholesaler Should be Tracking Right Now
- Manufacturing Software in 2019. How MRP Platforms have Changed.