Klugo is excited that one of the most successful software companies in world has acquired NetSuite. We see this as a vote of confidence in both cloud-based platforms and the software as a service business model. Oracle purchased the business for approximately $9.3 Billion and released the news of the deal on July 28. In a statement, Mark Hurd CEO of Oracle says, “Oracle and NetSuite cloud applications are complementary, and will coexist in the marketplace forever. We intend to invest heavily in both products – engineering and distribution.” For Klugo it is business as usual, we look forward to evaluating the extended Oracle product family and possibly offering NetSuite complimentary solutions and technologies to our customers.
- NetSuite iOS App – Phone Calls Logging
- Top 7 Trends in Field Service Technology in 2019
- ERP Terminology Demystified
- Top 5 Features of NetSuite Starter Edition to Automate Small Business Administration
- The Unbelievable Real Cost of Running a Field Service Business on Paper.
- MRP, ERP or BMP? Manufacturing Technology for 2019.
- 4 Simple Steps to Reduce Cart Abandonment and Increase Online Sales
- Three Key Tools Driving Transformation in Wholesale Distribution.