Klugo is excited that one of the most successful software companies in world has acquired NetSuite. We see this as a vote of confidence in both cloud-based platforms and the software as a service business model. Oracle purchased the business for approximately $9.3 Billion and released the news of the deal on July 28. In a statement, Mark Hurd CEO of Oracle says, “Oracle and NetSuite cloud applications are complementary, and will coexist in the marketplace forever. We intend to invest heavily in both products – engineering and distribution.” For Klugo it is business as usual, we look forward to evaluating the extended Oracle product family and possibly offering NetSuite complimentary solutions and technologies to our customers.
- Cloud-based ERP system designed for field service operations
- ERP software: why security and surveillance businesses need to know about it
- Solar Businesses: Improve Productivity with Digital Transformation
- Technological Innovations in the HVAC Industry
- Are Toxic KPIs Damaging Your Team’s Performance?
- 5 Keys to Face Disruption in Maintenance for Construction Industry
- How Cloud Technology Supports a Decentralised Workforce and Increases Operational Efficiency.
- Maximising Safety and Minimising Contact. How FSM Software Is Empowering Field Based Service Businesses?