Annaliese Kloé, CEO of Klugo and Managing Director of Headland Machinery, has released her first E-book discussing how she manages two successful businesses and diversified to compete in a challenging market. In this E-book, she highlights a few tips and tricks every Director should keep in mind. She covers:
- Why you should position yourself as a leader.
- Why you should take time out for yourself.
- How to work on your leadership mindset.
- Why you should motivate your employees to drive your vision.
- Be open to communication.
- Ensuring technology can grow your business.
Download a copy of The Directors’ Guide to Fine Tuning Your Business.