As a company, Klugo is backed by industry expertise. With industry ties to the manufacturing, wholesale distribution and field service sectors, Klugo understands the challenges businesses face. Klugo has also experienced these challenges first hand, which places us in the best position to provide other organisations with advice and solutions to help overcome these problems. Andrew Sleath has more than 15 years experience working with SME and large, high profile organisations. He understands the pitfalls and obstacles companies face and is able to assist with providing the right solution for their needs. He’s passionate about helping businesses grow and seeing them live out their business vision. Before joining Klugo, Andrew was Service Delivery and Support Manager for a cloud software developer. Over a decade managing software development of critical business systems for multinational organisations. Strategising support activities to improve customer value, including, service delivery, reporting, and delivery of quality assurance and test management plans. To get in touch with Andrew email him at [email protected] or connect with him on LinkedIn here.
- Benefits of ERP: When is the right time to move to Cloud ERP?
- How Millennials are Changing the Field Service Industry
- The Benefits of Warehouse Pick, Pack and Ship Automation
- Klugo Group announces Mark Culverson as new Chief Executive Officer, Annaliese Kloé stays on as founding Director
- How the On-Premise ERP Model killed itself slowly.
- How the Right Software Implementation Strategy Supports Success in Growing Businesses.
- Top KPIs that Every Wholesaler Should be Tracking Right Now
- Manufacturing Software in 2019. How MRP Platforms have Changed.