As a company, Klugo is backed by industry expertise. With industry ties to the manufacturing, wholesale distribution and field service sectors, Klugo understands the challenges businesses face. Klugo has also experienced these challenges first hand, which places us in the best position to provide other organisations with advice and solutions to help overcome these problems. Andrew Sleath has more than 15 years experience working with SME and large, high profile organisations. He understands the pitfalls and obstacles companies face and is able to assist with providing the right solution for their needs. He’s passionate about helping businesses grow and seeing them live out their business vision. Before joining Klugo, Andrew was Service Delivery and Support Manager for a cloud software developer. Over a decade managing software development of critical business systems for multinational organisations. Strategising support activities to improve customer value, including, service delivery, reporting, and delivery of quality assurance and test management plans. To get in touch with Andrew email him at [email protected] or connect with him on LinkedIn here.
- Cloud-based ERP system designed for field service operations
- ERP software: why security and surveillance businesses need to know about it
- Solar Businesses: Improve Productivity with Digital Transformation
- Technological Innovations in the HVAC Industry
- Are Toxic KPIs Damaging Your Team’s Performance?
- 5 Keys to Face Disruption in Maintenance for Construction Industry
- How Cloud Technology Supports a Decentralised Workforce and Increases Operational Efficiency.
- Maximising Safety and Minimising Contact. How FSM Software Is Empowering Field Based Service Businesses?