Join Klugo’s Andrew Sleath for a Live Webinar on NextService Field Service Management Software – June 12 As a new NetSuite 5 Star Partner, Klugo have been invited to present NexService, our field service management software built for NetSuite, at an upcoming webinar. Klugo’s Andrew Sleath will discuss how NextService can increase business efficiency and improve productivity through streamlining your service administration and management. During this presentation, Andrew will demonstrate how NextService allows easy job assignment via a drag-and-drop scheduling and real-time workforce allocation. NextService provides complete inventory visibility and efficiency for parts deployment, parts return and immediate customer billing. We hope you can join the webinar. However, a recording will be published that can viewed at a later date.
- Klugo Group announces Mark Culverson as new Chief Executive Officer, Annaliese Kloé stays on as founding Director
- How the On-Premise ERP Model killed itself slowly.
- How the Right Software Implementation Strategy Supports Success in Growing Businesses.
- Top KPIs that Every Wholesaler Should be Tracking Right Now
- Manufacturing Software in 2019. How MRP Platforms have Changed.
- The Omni-Channel Retail Customer is Changing
- How is Field Service Software Helping Businesses to Get Ahead 2019?
- Is your distribution business getting divided by Xero? NetSuite can help.