In this day and age, technology is becoming an important part of business success. Gone are the days where desks are filled with paperwork, now companies are implementing technology to assist them with their day to day needs. Mobile technology, refers to a portable device like a smartphone or tablet, that allows employees to access data. According to this white paper from Aberdeen Research, “best-in class facilities are 56% more likely than their peers to utilise mobile devices in their day-to-day operations.” Read the white paper from Aberdeen research about how mobile technology is providing businesses with operational success. To to view this white paper on the Aberdeen website, click here.
News and articles
- Cloud-based ERP system designed for field service operations
- ERP software: why security and surveillance businesses need to know about it
- Solar Businesses: Improve Productivity with Digital Transformation
- Technological Innovations in the HVAC Industry
- Are Toxic KPIs Damaging Your Team’s Performance?