In this day and age, technology is becoming an important part of business success. Gone are the days where desks are filled with paperwork, now companies are implementing technology to assist them with their day to day needs. Mobile technology, refers to a portable device like a smartphone or tablet, that allows employees to access data. According to this white paper from Aberdeen Research, “best-in class facilities are 56% more likely than their peers to utilise mobile devices in their day-to-day operations.” Read the white paper from Aberdeen research about how mobile technology is providing businesses with operational success. To to view this white paper on the Aberdeen website, click here.
- Klugo Group announces Mark Culverson as new Chief Executive Officer, Annaliese Kloé stays on as founding Director
- How the On-Premise ERP Model killed itself slowly.
- How the Right Software Implementation Strategy Supports Success in Growing Businesses.
- Top KPIs that Every Wholesaler Should be Tracking Right Now
- Manufacturing Software in 2019. How MRP Platforms have Changed.
- The Omni-Channel Retail Customer is Changing
- How is Field Service Software Helping Businesses to Get Ahead 2019?
- Is your distribution business getting divided by Xero? NetSuite can help.