In this day and age, technology is becoming an important part of business success. Gone are the days where desks are filled with paperwork, now companies are implementing technology to assist them with their day to day needs. Mobile technology, refers to a portable device like a smartphone or tablet, that allows employees to access data. According to this white paper from Aberdeen Research, “best-in class facilities are 56% more likely than their peers to utilise mobile devices in their day-to-day operations.” Read the white paper from Aberdeen research about how mobile technology is providing businesses with operational success. To to view this white paper on the Aberdeen website, click here.
- New Tools of the Trade Needed for Retailers
- How Smart Equipment Hire Businesses Stay Successful
- Top 7 Trends in Field Service Technology in 2019
- ERP Terminology Demystified
- Top 5 Features of NetSuite Starter Edition to Automate Small Business Administration
- The Unbelievable Real Cost of Running a Field Service Business on Paper.
- MRP, ERP or BMP? Manufacturing Technology for 2019.
- 4 Simple Steps to Reduce Cart Abandonment and Increase Online Sales