CRM and eCommerce platforms are changing. They are no longer standalone systems rather they are being integrated to improve business efficiency. However, in today’s society keeping up with technology to give customers a pleasant experience can often be difficult. Customers are always expecting “a seamless cross-channel brand experience.” This white paper from NetSuite explores “how a single eCommerce and CRM platform opens new possibilities to understand customers, provide better service and drive revenue.”
- How Millennials are Changing the Field Service Industry
- The Benefits of Warehouse Pick, Pack and Ship Automation
- Klugo Group announces Mark Culverson as new Chief Executive Officer, Annaliese Kloé stays on as founding Director
- How the On-Premise ERP Model killed itself slowly.
- How the Right Software Implementation Strategy Supports Success in Growing Businesses.
- Top KPIs that Every Wholesaler Should be Tracking Right Now
- Manufacturing Software in 2019. How MRP Platforms have Changed.
- The Omni-Channel Retail Customer is Changing