When comparing cloud vs on premise systems, sometimes it seems like small to mid-sized companies struggle to compete with the big players. Now that the recession has passed, more than ever, it’s important to remain competitive and keep up with changing business demands and trends. Despite the changing climate, the good news is that cloud computing has now come of age, bringing with it the elimination for individual companies to buy, deploy and maintain IT infrastructure or application software. Because cloud vendors manage all of their customers on a single instance of the software, they can amortize infrastructure-related costs over thousands of customers. This results in substantial economies of scale and skill, reducing the total cost of ownership (TCO) for customers who deploy business management solutions. This research report by SMB Group released in 2013 covers a detailed TCO evaluation over four years, showing how cloud-based solutions can deliver significant savings compared to on-premises business applications.
- Cloud-based ERP system designed for field service operations
- ERP software: why security and surveillance businesses need to know about it
- Solar Businesses: Improve Productivity with Digital Transformation
- Technological Innovations in the HVAC Industry
- Are Toxic KPIs Damaging Your Team’s Performance?
- 5 Keys to Face Disruption in Maintenance for Construction Industry
- How Cloud Technology Supports a Decentralised Workforce and Increases Operational Efficiency.
- Maximising Safety and Minimising Contact. How FSM Software Is Empowering Field Based Service Businesses?