When comparing cloud vs on premise systems, sometimes it seems like small to mid-sized companies struggle to compete with the big players. Now that the recession has passed, more than ever, it’s important to remain competitive and keep up with changing business demands and trends. Despite the changing climate, the good news is that cloud computing has now come of age, bringing with it the elimination for individual companies to buy, deploy and maintain IT infrastructure or application software. Because cloud vendors manage all of their customers on a single instance of the software, they can amortize infrastructure-related costs over thousands of customers. This results in substantial economies of scale and skill, reducing the total cost of ownership (TCO) for customers who deploy business management solutions. This research report by SMB Group released in 2013 covers a detailed TCO evaluation over four years, showing how cloud-based solutions can deliver significant savings compared to on-premises business applications.
- NetSuite iOS App – Phone Calls Logging
- Top 7 Trends in Field Service Technology in 2019
- ERP Terminology Demystified
- Top 5 Features of NetSuite Starter Edition to Automate Small Business Administration
- The Unbelievable Real Cost of Running a Field Service Business on Paper.
- MRP, ERP or BMP? Manufacturing Technology for 2019.
- 4 Simple Steps to Reduce Cart Abandonment and Increase Online Sales
- Three Key Tools Driving Transformation in Wholesale Distribution.