MYOB was the best fit for your business when you first started using it, but is it the right choice to drive the next stage of your company’s growth?
With over 1 million Australian and New Zealand companies using MYOB, you’re not the only one facing this question. Thousands of businesses arrive at a similar crossroads every year. At what point do the costs to the business of maintaining MYOB—and the other systems it requires to function—outweigh the benefits of keeping it in place? When is the right time to make the move?
NetSuite vs MYOB: Five tell tale signs that your business is ready to move on
- It’s too hard to find out what’s really happening across your business right now?
- Too much time re-entering and reconciling data across systems?
- Losing sales because you can’t get information fast enough?
- Doing more of your accounting outside of MYOB than in it?
- Too much time worrying about technology instead of business results?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these, it may be time rethink how you mind your own business.