Oracle NetSuite’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system provides a complete view of customer activity and transactions for the whole customer life cycle. NetSuite CRM includes marketing automation, sales force automation, opportunity, quote and sales orders all fully integrated with inventory, parts, fulfilment, projects, assets, work orders and accounting management.
Understanding your customer is the step towards delivering a positive customer experience. NetSuite CRM, implemented by Klugo, leads to improved sales, customer engagement and profit margins.
What is Oracle NetSuite CRM?
A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system is a cloud-based solution that automates and coordinates marketing, sales and operations workflow. A central customisable business systems platform allows organisations to coordinate opportunities, quotes, sales, work orders, fulfilment, dispatch, field service teams and customer service activities.
Oracle NetSuite CRM is part of the world’s most deployed cloud enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution.
The benefits of using a CRM system include accurate sales forecasting, increased revenue, improved customer engagement and optimised field/customer service operations. Improved automations and performance management frees the customer service team to maximise opportunities and deepen customer engagement.
Customers expect immediate personal contact and prompt efficient service. With NetSuite CRM, implemented by Klugo, turn your customers into advocates for your business.
Benefits from using NetSuite CRM for your service operations
Understand you customers through:
- 360-degree customer visibility
- access to customer communication and correspondence
- building customer profiles for key insights.
Increased service levels with fine-tuned real-time dashboards that enable:
- management by performance indicators
- alerts for issues and service level breaches
- viewing service requests volume, response and resolution times.
Accurate sales forecasting so you’re:
- maximising sales opportunities
- fulfilling and replenishing by sales demand
- managing sales and service team performance.
Improve decision-making with reporting and analytics through:
- accessing multiple reports simultaneously
- creating and personalising dashboards
- monitoring key performance indicators.
More time for lead management with automated:
- marketing email campaigns
- lead source system integration with open APIs
- workflow alerts, reminders and activity dashboards.
How can NetSuite CRM impact your business?
NetSuite CRM provides a 360-degree insight into the lifecycles of your customers from lead to sales, maintenance and reorder. It allows you to build your business around your customers, to deliver streamlined services and build long-term engagement leading to customer loyalty. Here are five ways the NetSuite CRM system can generate an impact on your business:
- Create automated processes to free up time to manage your business. Sales force automation allows you to automate all your sales processes, from managing opportunities to quoting, ordering, forecasting and closing. Marketing automation enables you to automate email campaigns, analytics, lead reporting and form creation. You can also automate aspects of customer support and knowledge management.
- Generate real-time pipeline reporting through mobile devices. This enables field service technicians and office staff to manage processes and tasks with greater transparency. Working in real time also means customer expectations are managed better on site, and up-selling and cross-selling are more focused and efficient.
- Empower your team with accurate information by providing current, streamlined data for decision-making and communication. With automated processes and real-time reporting there are fewer errors and more accurate data and information. This builds a confident team and customer trust.
- One business platform reduces user training, ensures reporting accuracy, creates efficient work practices and reduces the total cost of system ownership by eliminating costly error integration projects.
- Implementing the right software for your business means you generate a faster return on investment (ROI). Our customers have increased revenue and reduced expenses from day one when using our Customer Relationship Management software.
Klugo brings value to your organisation
NetSuite CRM will transform your business and field service operation. Klugo are experts at deploying enterprise resource planning (ERP) and field service management (FSM) solutions for companies that want the power of the world’s leading cloud business management platform.
A positive customer experience is achieved when a business truly understands their customers needs. Visibility over the customer journey and lifecycle is the key to achieving this.
NetSuite + NextService CRM modules
With NetSuite marketing automation say goodbye to manual marketing campaigns.
When you automate your campaigns, your relationships with partners, suppliers, clients and prospective customers will benefit from consistent, accurate and timely campaigns that generate regular leads and sales.
Increase leads and sales conversions and reduce the cost of customer acquisition.
Estimating and quoting on projects and jobs can be challenging.
With the NetSuite CRM system it’s a streamlined process.
When all your inventory, project and resource information is in the same system you have a single source of truth to work from.
Increase sales, reduce cost associated with generating quotes and fulfil customer demand faster.
Your documentation is all in one place and your streamlined process makes managing it easier.
Staff can log all new opportunities and manage pre-sales with increased visibility and greater functionality.
The NetSuite Opportunity Management function makes it easy.
Accurate sales pipeline forecasting leads to improved inventory and capacity demand planning.
NetSuite CRM manages sales and service team activities.
Projects, work orders, jobs, time sheets, tasks, calls, meetings and notes are recorded in the Customer Relationship module to ensure business activity is transparent and coordinated.
Improved operational performance and efficiencies lead to increased customer service levels.