No matter what your business is, customer service is imperative to keeping them happy. For field service, being just a technician isn’t your job anymore. You need to provide the very best service to improve the customer experience.
This white paper discusses the key insights into improving sales and “empower service in the field” as well as the best way to increase customer experience. The white paper also discusses the best technologies or tools to use to help increase customer service performance.
Learn about these key strategies:
- Increasing service revenue by involving service teams in promoting and selling services
- Enhancing the customer experience and product lifecycle through predictive services and remote diagnostics
- Utilising future mobility applications and tools that drive service performance
- Increasing technician utilisation and performance
- Effectively planning services capacity – preparing for resources and service strategies (e.g., sourcing labor, developing pricing, scheduling, dispatching)