Generating leads is essential for all service businesses. Being able to effectively place the right consultant, to the right project ensures customer satisfaction, but tracking and managing these skills will improve your service business. This white paper from Netsuite provides essential skills for service businesses “of all shapes and sizes can ensure that resource skills information is tracked and leveraged to improve ability to compete, succeed and increase client satisfaction.”
- Klugo Group announces Mark Culverson as new Chief Executive Officer, Annaliese Kloé stays on as founding Director
- How the On-Premise ERP Model killed itself slowly.
- How the Right Software Implementation Strategy Supports Success in Growing Businesses.
- Top KPIs that Every Wholesaler Should be Tracking Right Now
- Manufacturing Software in 2019. How MRP Platforms have Changed.
- The Omni-Channel Retail Customer is Changing
- How is Field Service Software Helping Businesses to Get Ahead 2019?
- Is your distribution business getting divided by Xero? NetSuite can help.