Field service is no longer about showing up to a customer site on time, it is more than that now. Field service is about customer satisfaction and finding the right resolutions to problems before they even occur. The service industry is increasingly becoming more demanding than it once was and organisations are expected to ensure products are made with quality to ensure minimal downtime for businesses if they were to breakdown. This white paper by the Aberdeen Group discusses “the convergence between field service and asset management, with specific emphasis on the impact it has on the service and manufacturing industries. To to view this white paper on the Aberdeen website, click here.
- New Tools of the Trade Needed for Retailers
- How Smart Equipment Hire Businesses Stay Successful
- Top 7 Trends in Field Service Technology in 2019
- ERP Terminology Demystified
- Top 5 Features of NetSuite Starter Edition to Automate Small Business Administration
- The Unbelievable Real Cost of Running a Field Service Business on Paper.
- MRP, ERP or BMP? Manufacturing Technology for 2019.
- 4 Simple Steps to Reduce Cart Abandonment and Increase Online Sales