Field service is no longer about showing up to a customer site on time, it is more than that now. Field service is about customer satisfaction and finding the right resolutions to problems before they even occur. The service industry is increasingly becoming more demanding than it once was and organisations are expected to ensure products are made with quality to ensure minimal downtime for businesses if they were to breakdown. This white paper by the Aberdeen Group discusses “the convergence between field service and asset management, with specific emphasis on the impact it has on the service and manufacturing industries. To to view this white paper on the Aberdeen website, click here.
News and articles
- Cloud-based ERP system designed for field service operations
- ERP software: why security and surveillance businesses need to know about it
- Solar Businesses: Improve Productivity with Digital Transformation
- Technological Innovations in the HVAC Industry
- Are Toxic KPIs Damaging Your Team’s Performance?