Field service is no longer about showing up to a customer site on time, it is more than that now. Field service is about customer satisfaction and finding the right resolutions to problems before they even occur. The service industry is increasingly becoming more demanding than it once was and organisations are expected to ensure products are made with quality to ensure minimal downtime for businesses if they were to breakdown. This white paper by the Aberdeen Group discusses “the convergence between field service and asset management, with specific emphasis on the impact it has on the service and manufacturing industries. To to view this white paper on the Aberdeen website, click here.
- 5 Keys to Face Disruption in Maintenance for Construction Industry
- How Cloud Technology Supports a Decentralised Workforce and Increases Operational Efficiency.
- Maximising Safety and Minimising Contact. How FSM Software Is Empowering Field Based Service Businesses?
- Business Norms vs Business Necessity. The Four Key “Why’s” Industries Are Now Revisiting.
- How are Australian Service Companies Thriving Overseas?
- The Smoke is Dissipating, How can Technology Providers Help Australian Agroindustry?
- Sunny Days for Agribusiness Solar Distributors
- Latest scandals in Retail Payroll, how likely are they to happen to you?