Field service is no longer about showing up to a customer site on time, it is more than that now. Field service is about customer satisfaction and finding the right resolutions to problems before they even occur. The service industry is increasingly becoming more demanding than it once was and organisations are expected to ensure products are made with quality to ensure minimal downtime for businesses if they were to breakdown. This white paper by the Aberdeen Group discusses “the convergence between field service and asset management, with specific emphasis on the impact it has on the service and manufacturing industries. To to view this white paper on the Aberdeen website, click here.
- Benefits of ERP: When is the right time to move to Cloud ERP?
- How Millennials are Changing the Field Service Industry
- The Benefits of Warehouse Pick, Pack and Ship Automation
- Klugo Group announces Mark Culverson as new Chief Executive Officer, Annaliese Kloé stays on as founding Director
- How the On-Premise ERP Model killed itself slowly.
- How the Right Software Implementation Strategy Supports Success in Growing Businesses.
- Top KPIs that Every Wholesaler Should be Tracking Right Now
- Manufacturing Software in 2019. How MRP Platforms have Changed.