Bridget Bray is Klugo’s Business Manager and her role is to drive business strategy. What she enjoys seeing is businesses progress when companies move to a cloud-based ERP for their single source of company information. Bridget talks about the Klugo team having a deep understanding of our business processes and how our solutions through NetSuite and our product NextService can match their business processes and enable organisational growth.
- Klugo Group announces Mark Culverson as new Chief Executive Officer, Annaliese Kloé stays on as founding Director
- How the On-Premise ERP Model killed itself slowly.
- How the Right Software Implementation Strategy Supports Success in Growing Businesses.
- Top KPIs that Every Wholesaler Should be Tracking Right Now
- Manufacturing Software in 2019. How MRP Platforms have Changed.
- The Omni-Channel Retail Customer is Changing
- How is Field Service Software Helping Businesses to Get Ahead 2019?
- Is your distribution business getting divided by Xero? NetSuite can help.