Technology has made it easier for shoppers to get what they want, when and how they want it. There is no longer a need to visit a bricks-and-mortar store with most retailers providing a digital means to shop. Whether using a laptop, smartphone or tablet, consumers hold higher expectations with the service they are provided. This report by Aberdeen Research explores the “challenges retailers face in harnessing data and analytics to better meet consumer expectations across all interaction channels”. The report offers “three core building blocks” retailers must establish so they can maximise business performance. To to view this white paper on the Aberdeen website, click here.
- How are Australian Service Companies Thriving Overseas?
- The Smoke is Dissipating, How can Technology Providers Help Australian Agroindustry?
- Sunny Days for Agribusiness Solar Distributors
- Latest scandals in Retail Payroll, how likely are they to happen to you?
- Technology can Enable Manufacturers to Grow by Onshoring
- Why Retailers Should Be Focusing On Creating Amazing Experiences
- Benefits of ERP: When is the right time to move to Cloud ERP?
- How Millennials are Changing the Field Service Industry