Technology has made it easier for shoppers to get what they want, when and how they want it. There is no longer a need to visit a bricks-and-mortar store with most retailers providing a digital means to shop. Whether using a laptop, smartphone or tablet, consumers hold higher expectations with the service they are provided. This report by Aberdeen Research explores the “challenges retailers face in harnessing data and analytics to better meet consumer expectations across all interaction channels”. The report offers “three core building blocks” retailers must establish so they can maximise business performance. To to view this white paper on the Aberdeen website, click here.
- New Tools of the Trade Needed for Retailers
- How Smart Equipment Hire Businesses Stay Successful
- Top 7 Trends in Field Service Technology in 2019
- ERP Terminology Demystified
- Top 5 Features of NetSuite Starter Edition to Automate Small Business Administration
- The Unbelievable Real Cost of Running a Field Service Business on Paper.
- MRP, ERP or BMP? Manufacturing Technology for 2019.
- 4 Simple Steps to Reduce Cart Abandonment and Increase Online Sales