Technology has made it easier for shoppers to get what they want, when and how they want it. There is no longer a need to visit a bricks-and-mortar store with most retailers providing a digital means to shop. Whether using a laptop, smartphone or tablet, consumers hold higher expectations with the service they are provided. This report by Aberdeen Research explores the “challenges retailers face in harnessing data and analytics to better meet consumer expectations across all interaction channels”. The report offers “three core building blocks” retailers must establish so they can maximise business performance. To to view this white paper on the Aberdeen website, click here.
- Klugo Group announces Mark Culverson as new Chief Executive Officer, Annaliese Kloé stays on as founding Director
- How the On-Premise ERP Model killed itself slowly.
- How the Right Software Implementation Strategy Supports Success in Growing Businesses.
- Top KPIs that Every Wholesaler Should be Tracking Right Now
- Manufacturing Software in 2019. How MRP Platforms have Changed.
- The Omni-Channel Retail Customer is Changing
- How is Field Service Software Helping Businesses to Get Ahead 2019?
- Is your distribution business getting divided by Xero? NetSuite can help.