NetSuite allows machinery and equipment distribution businesses to create a customer service experience that will help you up-sell.
Maximising profitability in the distribution of machinery and equipment comes down to creating a consistent buyer experience. Understanding the flow of products, creating visibility for customers and creating an omnichannel commerce experience are key to improving your distribution effectiveness.
NetSuite ERP/CRM is transforming machinery & equipment distribution
Create the perfect customer experience with faster delivery in a system that connects all core business systems
Create a better connection between suppliers and customers with an interconnected commerce process
Create a 360 degree view of product availability, sales opportunities, customer engagement & fulfillment
Connecting the core components of distribution
Sales orders, inventory management, transfer orders, logistics/delivery, sales and support are all streamlined and visible in NetSuite. Allowing your business to create a personalised customer experience.
NetSuite solutions that will work for you:
360 degree distribution features
Equipment and machinery distributors selling high value goods require visibility over the entire lifecycle of the product. NetSuite is a single cloud based platform that provides a powerful, scalable and flexible solution.
Omnichannel Commerce & Engagement
Engage with your customers everywhere and track their activity across multiple channels.
Stronger Supplier & Vendor Relationships
Streamline the purchasing process between vendor orders and supplier delivery.
Inventory Management & Tracking
Deliver equipment and machinery faster with deeper metrics that create more visibility over the status of inventory.
Easily and quickly transfer parts across the business, from one warehouse to another.
Logistics & Delivery Management
Understand the movements and status of your delivery orders with powerful tracking metrics.
360 Sales View & Support Management
Create complete visibility into opportunities and pipelines whilst giving your after sales team everything they need.
Omnichannel Commerce & Engagement
- Engage with customers on multiple channels and track their activity.
- Offer more channels to generate revenue by accepting orders via phone, online, direct sales or website.
- Feed every channel into a streamlined system that manages product delivery from supplier to the customers door.
Stronger Supplier and Vendor Relationships
- A centralised system that creates a seamless loop between supplier and vendor.
- Collaborate, build approvals, ensure compliance handle payments and gain greater visibility with suppliers.
- Use sales forecasts to inform supply orders, minimising stockouts and incorrect inventory.
- Generate deeper insights that allow you to better forecast and predict the performance.
Inventory Management & Tracking
- Easily track and manage inventory across multiple warehouses
- Accurately measure inventory turns of equipment and machinery to better forecast profit
- Ensure material handling is optimised with lot and serial number tracking.
- Use complex distribution network features to auto-generate transfer orders. Allowing you to balance stock between locations based on demand planning.
- Create a full picture using complete in-transit stock visibility and accounting with fulfillment and tracking receivables.
- Intercompany transfer orders are simplified with automated generation of corresponding sales and purchase orders.
Logistics and Delivery Management
- Reduce cycle times with powerful forecasting tools that allow quicker delivery times.
- Track the status of deliveries in real-time.
- View movements of shipped orders and assess where improvements can be made.
360 Degree Sales View & Support Management
- Route and track new leads automatically whilst maintaining full sales visibility.
- Segment pricing modules by customer and create discounts and rules in segments.
- Close deals faster by creating instant information access to sales teams.
- Ensure detailed case management, efficient returns and field tracking for field services.
- Provide support teams a comprehensive view of customers, file information, customer self service portals and support tickets.
NetSuite ERP/CRM manages every step of machinery and equipment distribution. Giving you greater visibility over the entire lifecycle of customer acquisition. Allowing you to exceed expectations by delivering every product on-time and without disruption.
Klugo are committed to our customers
Achieving operational excellence for our customers is at the core of what we aim to do. Our mission is to help customers achieve operational excellence using NetSuite + NextService.
Headland Machinery supplies leading machinery technology, software and services and are embracing the future with IoT, Industry 4.0, Automation and Additive Manufacturing. Proactive customer service is the cornerstone of successful long-term relationships with customers.
Aquatec has had 30 years experience providing water and wastewater solutions to local government and commercial enterprises through the Australasian region. With plans to expand the business and improve on efficiencies, Aquatec required a system that would grow with their business.
Klugo is your ideal partner to deploy, support and optimise your business process and systems. We help customers with business transformation by utilising the NetSuite ERP platform. We unlock your business value by enabling operational excellence.
Have a business that does service, maintenance and warranty as well as distribution?
Distribution of equipment and machinery is one piece of the puzzle. But for businesses that also perform service, maintenance and warranty, they need a system that completes the loop.
A seamless connectivity between mobile app and NetSuite ensures improved accuracy in the field taking records.
NetSuite + NextService MES helps technicians create a fully visible picture to improve maintenance workflows.
Inventory in the Field
Keep detailed records of technician stock levels with field barcode scan and serial number support.
Warranties & Repair
Create a full log of warranties/repairs and workflows to maximise the visibility between office and technician.
- Improve the accuracy of your field and form validations with customisable checklists and forms to digitize data capture.
- As soon as a job is completed, logging details is simplified with customer location and asset service history attached to the service request. As well as an automatic logging of service activity.
- If you’re offline, no stress. Offline records are queued for synchronisation when a connection is re-established. Additionally, work in online mode with instant recording in NetSuite directly from the mobile app.
Inventory In The Field
- It is simple to manage spare parts, inventory and consumables in technician vans and customer locations.
- Field technicians can simply identify items by barcode and are aided with support for serial tracked inventory.
- Enable a rapid response for parts replacement by automating Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) from the field
- Maintain technician van stock levels for maintenance kits and consumables. Giving more assurance that your field technician has what they need to get the job done.
- Program maintenance is simplified when you define template maintenance schedule by asset type.
- Create a complete visual picture with maintenance programs by utlising automatically visible features on the Schedule board with hard and soft reservation to indicate scheduling flexibility.
- Know your financial snapshot with maintenance contracts with service level reporting costs and revenue models, allowing teams to report maintenance contract profitability.
Warranties and Repairs
Track warranties on assets and parts to manage warranty claims and monitor their progress and status.
Match replacements to warranty claims for end-to-end visibility of transactions and reporting capabilities.
Inform technicians in the field by generating work orders that inherit warranty details.
Create a seamless workflow for parts under warranty with documentation from field to depot and then shipment to supplier.
Understanding the flow of value to customers is the key to achieving operational excellence
Being stuck in the middle of the supply chain between manufacturers and commercial customers, wholesale distributors have seen margins erode due to changing market conditions and the targeted reduction intermediaries from both ends of the supply chain.
Mapping the flow of value via customer experience is what many distributors are doing to improve operating profits.
Klugo’s NetSuite ERP implementation
We have selected the worlds leading cloud ERP, Oracle NetSuite + NextService as our business platform of choice to help Australian businesses achieve operational excellence. Why? Because cloud business platforms are future proof, this enables our customers take advantage of emerging IoT and AI technologies.