Solar Energy Field Service Management Software with NetSuite ERP
NetSuite, a single-platform solution lets you manage all aspects of your solar and renewable energy installation business and allows your team to work more efficiently. NextService, field service management software for NetSuite, provides total control of dispatching, scheduling, inventory management and billing for the installation phase with your customers.
NetSuite + NextService: ERP for solar panel installation businesses with on-platform field services managementA single platform operational software solution enables you to increase installation efficiency and gain competitive advantages in renewable energy systems installation and maintenance. The combination of NetSuite’s ERP system and NextService field management software for solar panel and renewable energy services increases productivity in your business by removing unneeded processes and tasks through automation. Your solar and renewable energy business will take advantage of a mobile-friendly NetSuite solution that provides quick and precise access to each customer’s information and history.
- Minimise inventory outflow with real-time tracking. Access all solar panel inventory data and execute solar installation and repair jobs all through the mobile app
- Boost solar and renewable energy technicians’ productivity and apply solar installation best practice processes with solar installation work order process available on our mobile app
- Increase efficiency by accessing data in the field during solar panel installations and maintenance projects. Our solar installation job management software has built-in mobile app forms and checklists to strength strategic monitoring and job performance
- Execute more solar panel installation jobs without hiring more technicians. With our solar installation scheduling software, you can improve installation schedules and assign the right job to the right technician every time.
- Increase your solar and renewable energy business revenue. With NetSuite + NextService you can automate and schedule preventive maintenance jobs and sell more solar services.
Looking for software for your solar business? Contact Klugo to find out more about NetSuite ERP and NextService
R℮nova Energy – case studyFind out how a solar energy company connected all its data, financials, scheduling, cases, service history – from anywhere, in real time.
Benefits of having NetSuite + NextService field service software in your company
- Increase utilisation up to 25% whilereducing administration costs
- Improve information management by eliminating paper-based processes and double data entry
- Manage inventory effectively
- Total asset visibility and improved operations
- Grow your business with accurate and timely industry specific reports and KPIs
- Make better decisions with real-time data transparency
NetSuite Ultimate Buyer’s Guide for field service organisations
This guide contains everything you need to know about NetSuite for field service businesses, from available modules and industry solutions through to pricing and technology platform. Download now to start your journey to the world’s leading Cloud ERP.
NetSuite ERP for your solar panel installation business
Klugo, a leading Netsuite solution provider in Australia, implements NetSuite + NextService and caters to the needs of solar panel installation businesses. Our implementation process is modular, so it can be configured to meet your exact requirements and scale as you need.
Sales CRM - Solar installation business management software
Klugo has configured the NetSuite CRM and Sales Automation solution to cover the unique needs of the solar panel and renewable energy servicing industry. From quoting and estimating solar panel maintenance and installation jobs, to presales, opportunity development and closing the deal, NetSuite CRM helps automate and manage the entire sales process.
- Use templates to quickly create quotes and estimates.
- Monitor client communications and case management activities to ensure exceptional customer service.
Accounting and finances - Solar panel Invoicing software
NetSuite delivers a complete set of tools to control all solar panel project accounting requirements, such as accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, financial and project profitability reporting, payroll, job costing and more. Klugo has simplified NetSuite for field service businesses, allowing seamless information exchange between the accounting department and other operational areas of the business.
- Minimise manual accounting administration by using the NetSuite Workflow and Approval automation engine.
- Create invoices in less time with real-time data collection.
Field Service - Mobile Solar panel and renewable energy software
Klugo has partnered with NextService, a field management software solution, to provide solutions to run all aspects of solar installation field services operations, including resource scheduling for inspections, installations, and repairs of solar panels. NextService eases the way information is collected in the field.
- Ease communication between the office and field with our on-platform field service management software.
- Schedule with drag-and-drop functionality and choose the right solar technician for the job.
- Access exact location of resources via GPS Tracking and get better job allocations.
Project management - Easy solar project management software
With NetSuite’s cloud-based solution, teams can coordinate and control solar panel installation status anytime, anywhere.
NetSuite’s project management solution provides total visibility and gives you real-time access to all project information for your solar panel business.
- Complete project management solution that is connected to pre-sales and project accounting information.
- Workflows and approvals to ease solar panel project administration.
- Scheduling and assignement for field service-based projects.
Dashboard and reporting for solar companies
Get the ability to report across all departments of your solar panel installation business.
Klugo offers an extensive collection of prebuilt roles, dashboards and reports tailored and tested for a wide range of companies in the solar power service industry.
- Solar field technicians get 100% visibility and reporting capabilities
- Reporting designed for solar power service businesses.
- Recognise areas of improvement by comparing operational and financial performance reports.
Inventory, supply chain and MRP
- Manage work order time and completions from the shop floor.
- Single platform to manage every aspect of manufacturing.
Workflow and automation
NetSuite’s automation tools make it possible to eliminate the need to complete time consuming and repetitive tasks. With NetSuite’s on platform workflow approval engine, you will be able to define your businesses approval routing and rules and digitise the approval process across all transaction types.
- Ability to create automatic reminders for follow up tasks, jobs requiring action and or quotes that are nearing expiry.
- Keep track of task progress, communications, documents and notes.
- Automate to do lists based on saved searches.
Klugo | Melbourne HO
95 Highbury Road
Burwood, VIC, 3125
Klugo | Sydney Office
23-25 Muriel Avenue
Rydalmere, NSW, 2116
Klugo | Adelaide Office
26 Flinders Street
Adelaide CBD, SA, 5000