Industry revenue in the flooring and carpet retailing and distribution sectors has been affected by strong import growth and increasing competition from substitute flooring products. However, higher demand from the residential housing market has helped reduce this decline.
How Aussie Flooring and Carpet Businesses can Seize Growth Opportunities and Globally Compete
To beat overseas competitors and stand out in an uncertain market, successful flooring and carpet businesses are seizing new opportunities to grow with cloud-based carpet and flooring software. They’re streamlining business operations in order to develop new products and services, improve supplier, order and inventory management, meet customer demand, manage eCommerce, and make informed, data-driven decisions in real-time.
Cloud Technology for Flooring and Carpet Businesses
NetSuite is a cloud-based, single business management platform eliminating the need to update multiple customer, vendor, inventory and marketing systems. Using NetSuite, a single system solution, provides you with the ability to:
- Have a single customer record across the entire network, allowing you to profile, predict and push 1:1 marketing campaigns, using NetSuite’s unified CRM functionality.
- Automate workflows across your business.
- Gain real-time visibility into full business operations across all stores.
- Use NextService, a native to NetSuite field service solution, to schedule deliveries and installations via mobile app, complete with GPS routing for drivers, compliance checklists for field service staff when they arrive at the job, and customer sign off upon completion.
- Use the mobile app to schedule service calls – this could be for after-care treatment of flooring, repairs, maintenance, cleaning services and more.
Upgrading to a modern, scalable, cost-effective system means that your IT strategy is future-proof, providing you with more time to spend on seamless customer experience and business strategy.