Make smarter decisions with a NetSuite Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution.
Unlock your operating potential with the world’s leading cloud business platform for wholesale distribution, manufacturing and field service. Klugo will help you deploy NetSuite ERP to begin your operational excellence transformation.
Customer Relationship Management
Manufacturing Execution System
Field Service Management
Configure, Price, and Quote
An ERP that maximises your operational performance
Klugo is a NetSuite Solution Provider. We will help you unlock your operating potential with our customised deployment, support and optimisation service. We are your long-term optimisation partners for achieving operational excellence.
By deploying NetSuite ERP, the Klugo team will unlock your ability to drive your end-to-end business process. Giving you the power to access all your transactions and activity in one system, so that you can measure performance and optimise operations.
To achieve operational excellence, clear visibility of your entire business operations is crucial. Klugo will help you achieve this.
Key Benefits of NetSuite ERP
Streamline all your business processes into one platform. Giving you one system with a 360 degree view of your business.
Make faster, smarter and more accurate decisions with all business data easily accessible in one system.
Scale your business by easily customising and enhancing NetSuite ERP to suit changing business and market conditions.
Financial Management Features
NetSuite ERP allows you to monitor the financial health of your business with real-time analytics that let you drill into transactions form reports and dashboards. Produce financial reports, metrics and scorecards that allow you to track your business activity accurately in real-time form the one system.
Australian and IFRS compliant financial accounting system with drill down and up to source transactions.
Simple debtor management and customer analytics that provides insights into day sales outstanding.
A simple way to manage supplier payments, volume schedules, contracts and payment discounts.
Fixed Asset Management
Complete asset lifecycle from commissioning to disposal. Supports multiple depreciation methods and pooled assets.
- NetSuite ERP provides a simple way to trace general ledger impact back to the source transaction from financial reports.
- Utilise Departments, Classes, Locations, and custom accounting codes to segment financial ledgers for analytics and reporting.
- Support for multi-subsidiary books including automatic inter-entity transactions and eliminations ledgers. Ideal for complex reporting ownership structures.
- Australian GST compliant and IFRS compliant.
- Improve communication flow with customer portal providing self-service for tracking sales orders, fulfilments, and statements.
- Batch processing for bulk sales order fulfilments and invoicing. Auto apply payments to parent child customer relationships.
- Use customer dashboards, payment KPI’s, aged receivables with debtor level to assess customer financial health.
- Ensure outgoing payments are never missed with streamlined supplier contract payment schedules, volume, and payment discounts.
- Spend less time matching with easy exception processing for purchase order matching and receiving variances.
- Streamline your supplier statement reconciliation with transaction visibility.
Fixed Asset Management
- Maintain and control the complete lifecycle across depreciating or non-depreciating assets. in a simplified and easy to interpret user dashboard.
- Includes support for all standard depreciation methods. Create custom deprecation methods for unique asset types.
- Depreciation and asset retirements are directly posted to accounts allowing reporting on asset valuation and depreciation from standard reporting tools.
Klugo is your ideal partner to deploy, support and optimise your business process and systems. We help customers with business transformation by utilising the NetSuite ERP platform. We unlock your business value by enabling operational excellence.
Project and Job Accounting features
Manage resources, project tasks, milestones, time commitments and team capacity planning. NetSuite’s comprehensive performance and profitability reporting allows you to maximise team billables and utilisation. A single system to power your projects.
See the end-to-end project lifecycle with real-time task completion to track project performance.
Use resource skills and availability matching for project tasks assignment, capacity planning and effective time.
Budget revenue and expenses. Cost time, materials and track sales and purchase order commitments.
- Adopt a systemised approach to project management by viewing the entire project plan with Gant chart and real-time snapshots of project status down to task level.
- Start a project with ease with a template-based project setup and ongoing maintenance with flexible initial resource allocations capability.
- Track project issues down to a task level with customisable fields for severity, notes and resolutions. Allowing you to to triage tasks and action easily.
- Track and allocate resources filtering by booking type or activity and availability.
- Include generic resource placeholders to generate detailed capacity and utilisation reporting.
- Commit resources by skill to ensure that jobs are completed effectively.
- Streamlines timesheet entry for billing and costing by resource and job type.
- Record sales and purchases orders to projects for budget commitment tracking.
- Approval workflows for timesheets and expenses with multi-level approval hierarchies.
- Track expenses with attachments for receipts, consolidate by expense groups for customer billing.
Order Management features
NetSuite integrates sales orders, fulfilments and billing into one seamless, smooth business process. Order management improves fulfilment rates, reduces days sales outstanding and minimises customer returns.
Pricing and Promotion
Customise pricing models according to customer profile, marketing campaigns and promotions.
Sales Order Management
Prioritise sales order fulfilment based on customer profiles and supply chain demand planning.
Simplify customer issue management with RMA workflows with approvals via a customer portal.
Pricing and Promotion Management
- Implement multiple price books and levels with real-time price updates.
- Support for discount and mark-ups which assign price levels by customers and product groups.
- You can utilise item and order-based promotions including BOGOF. Issues promotion codes wit marketing campaign special offers.
Sales Order Management
- Businesses can now ensure they are invoicing at the correct rate with pricing groups and unique customer pricing for quotes and sales orders. All within NetSuite.
- Support for multiple shipping addresses and expected delivery dates on a single sales order.
- Commitments, back-order, and inventory receiving shipped status tracked in real time to provide accurate available to promise (ATP) dates.
- NetSuite ERP offers a customer portal for return request submissions.
- Create profiles for warranty and repair with coverage, start date, and time period by product or product category.
- It’s simple to ensure improved customer experience with streamlined customer refund management that is integrated with an RMA for investigation, repair or refund.
- Refund transactions can be tied to invoice credits for audit and real-time reporting.
Supply chain management features
NetSuite ERP’s supply chain management features allow you to use one business platform to analyse, execute and support your supply chain management plans. With an integrated demand planning feature plugged into sales order management, manufacturing, and warehouse operations.
Use insightful data integrated with your CRM to analyse business demand history to forecast sales and purchasing.
Demand and Supply Management
Improve accuracy in supply by balancing demand with forecasted stock levels.
Purchase Order Management
Create customised conditions and approval workflows to ensure manage purchase commitments and supplier pricing.
Create full stock visibility with fulfilment and receiving tracking whilst balancing stock between locations.
Work Order Management
Manage multi level Bill of Materials (BOMs) with inventory commitment available to promise (ATP).
- Use seasonal averages and demand history to better forecast future demand. Apply moving averages or linear regression models to create more accurate predictions.
- By integrating NetSuite CRM, businesses can build in sales forecasts from opportunity and quote records and add to the forecast assumptions for sales and marketing campaigns. Giving you a full 360-degree visibility.
- Simply import sales forecasts from third-party systems to further populate the demand planning model.
Demand and Supply Management
- Generate supply purchase orders with greater accuracy by balancing business demand with current and forecasted stock levels.
- For businesses utilising multi-location scenarios, it’s simple to generate transfer and work orders for manufacture production planning.
- Set parameters based on business consumption, time-fence and schedules.
Purchase Order Management
- Ensure correct supplier pricing with demand plan generated purchase orders, blanket purchase orders, or reactive re-order point generation.
- Multi-condition and level approval workflows are fully customisable to meet specific business requirements.
- Businesses can use tracked lead times, impact re-ordering and demand plans as well as a process of feeding into vendor performance reporting.
- Use complex distribution network features to auto-generate transfer orders. Allowing you to balance stock between locations based on demand planning.
- Create a full picture using complete in-transit stock visibility and accounting with fulfillment and tracking receivables.
- Intercompany transfer orders are simplified with automated generation of corresponding sales and purchase orders.
Work Order Management
- NetSuite uses an intelligent planning engine integrated across all business locations and subsidiaries to ensure effective use of materials with minimal wastage.
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of constraint management with lead and lag time tracking.
- Supports lot and serial traceability though each step of the production plan.
Business transformation through operational excellence begins with aligning business requirements, outlining a minimum viable solution (MVS) and configuring a system to optimise workflow automation. Klugo’s agile engagement is the key to unlocking operational excellence and enabling business optimisation.
Warehouse and fulfilment features
Delivering products on time with maximum efficiency is key. NetSuite ERP warehouse and fulfilment features are supported across mobile and allow you to customise tasks to ensure accurate data collection for accurate stock and cycle counting activities.
Manage inventory, kits, serialised and lot track items across across multiple locations.
Mobile device scanning, quality assurance and a simple customer returns.
A streamlined pick, pack and ship solution with simplified intercompany trading options.
Warehouse management system
WMS for wave picking, directed put away and cycle counting.
- Multi-location planning with automatic stock level adjustment and replenishment across the entire organisation.
- Create configurable and customised rules on item volumes, value or category that automatically prompts users to cycle count.
- Multi-location tracking of lot and serial numbers, set hierarchical location definitions for replenishment
- Streamline your purchase order receiving with mobile device scanning and directed put away features.
- NetSuite ERP offers quality assurance sampling based on inspection plans and customer returns management.
- Simplified management of inbound shipments with automated updates on purchase orders and landed cost accounting.
- Pick, pack and ship can be executed with ease with a streamlined bulk order sales fulfilment process.
- Integrated Australian carrier and freight integration for shipping.
- Cross subsidiary fulfilment for inter-company trading.
Warehouse Management System
- Harness powerful dashboards that display activities such as shelf-life expiration.
- Support for task management, pick strategies, user-defined put away, cycle counting, work orders, and kitting.
- Utilise mobile multi-order wave picking, cycle counting, receiving, and directed put away features.
Klugo are committed to our customers
Achieving operational excellence for our customers is at the core of what we aim to do. Our mission is to help customers achieve operational excellence using NetSuite + NextService.
Headland Machinery supplies leading machinery technology, software and services and are embracing the future with IoT, Industry 4.0, Automation and Additive Manufacturing. Proactive customer service is the cornerstone of successful long-term relationships with customers.
Aquatec has had 30 years experience providing water and wastewater solutions to local government and commercial enterprises through the Australasian region. With plans to expand the business and improve on efficiencies, Aquatec required a system that would grow with their business.
Klugo’s NetSuite ERP implementation
We have selected the worlds leading cloud ERP, Oracle NetSuite + NextService as our business platform of choice to help Australian businesses achieve operational excellence. Why? Because cloud business platforms are future proof, this enables our customers take advantage of emerging IoT and AI technologies.